Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy is bike shopping, he is looking for a ninja 500 or 650. Macomb Powersports seems to think they should add over $1000 on the MSRP, and I know there is places that will give better deals. So who in the Detroit area sells Kawasaki, and doesn't jack there price up a shit ton. I know I got my ninja 500 for like $100 over MSRP last year at macomb powersports, but they don't seem to want to deal now.

·
Registered
369 Posts
its a ways away but try tk motorsports in clare, i am a employee and my brother owns it. great deals on all bikes.9893862280.

·
RIP 2-15 12:20 AM
1,637 Posts
pleaze buy the bike in my garage i think the kid wants like 1500-2000 and hasnt even messed with it in over a year now!! pretty much doesnt want anything to do with the bike and wants to sell has high milage

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
pleaze buy the bike in my garage i think the kid wants like 1500-2000 and hasnt even messed with it in over a year now!! pretty much doesnt want anything to do with the bike and wants to sell has high milage
Yeah, don't tell him what it is or anything... :sonicjay:

·
NINJA DEALER
2,618 Posts
ummm... hello??? hi i have ex500's on the floor i will sell below msrp. brand new, 517-546-3310 thanks for remembering me! haha

·
Registered
104 Posts
Is this your friends’ first bike? He should buy cheap and used, then when he gets a feel for it, he can then purchase a new bike... There are some great deals on used bikes, a lot of people discover that riding is not for them, and end up taking a huge hit when they try and sell their almost new bike.

That and a large percentage of new riders will lay their shinny new bike down the first season, and they aren't cheap to fix, nor insure, gee, I wonder why that is?

And no matter what he decides, please make sure he spend some money and gets the proper riding gear. And I mean all of the gear, good quality helmet, leather jacket, gloves, riding boots… He might look like a power ranger, but it is much better than road rash…

1 - 19 of 19 Posts