Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not sure if i can post this, but i need to contact or locate him, he owes me a title for a vehicle i traded him. it has been over a month now that he has said hes waiting on the title. ive never heard of it taking this long to get a title. was contacting him daily until July 17th but now he will not answer calls, and his mother said he moved out and she dont know where he is.cannot locate him. if anybody has talked with or seen him can you let me know? thanks

·
Reed my teef
2,723 Posts
Didn't mean it to be funny, more like a coincidence.

Annnnddd I think he lives in the TL (twin lake area)

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
somebody did that to me once. i know a way around it, but it requires knowing somebody in georgia (and i'm sure other states might work too)

·
Reed my teef
2,723 Posts
Can someone who knows how to search dig up the post about what happened with this guy? I'd like to review what happened. I'm not to keen on searching. Thanks!

·
iamfawkinwithyou
20,722 Posts
cops where involved last time, the guy is a retard. Sorry but this is going to suck for you. His last deal he sold the car for less than he owed on it and couldnt get the title from the bank

Good luck
Josh

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
its weird this kid would want to go wheelin all the time with me, and he was always calling me. i went out wheelin with him a few times. yes he is very stupid, but he bought a yellow jeep from me before, and ended up being a good transaction. i figured it would be okay this time. help me locate this kid!. thanks for the info guys

1 - 20 of 30 Posts