Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For those of you that know me at all and maybe just wondered where I have been or I how come I didnt get out wheeling at all or make the Pig Gig this year.

1st: jeeps broke

2nd: My wife has been pregnant and she gave birth to our son on 9/11/07 @10:12pm he weighed in @ 8.lbs and was 20.5 long.

Here are some pictures of my son "Darrell Lynn Blount" or Baby Groundhog. He is the 4th Darrell Blount in my family, and the 2nd Darrell Lynn Blount we named him after my DAD. Just thought I would share the news and a few pictures:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

·
Yankabilly
7,944 Posts
Congrats to the birth of your son...May the sleepless nites begin.

·
Hula Girl At Heart
1,556 Posts
awesome! What a great excuse to be away from wheeling! Congrats on the new addition, take great care of Mom, let her sleep in whenever you can, and enjoy your baby. Even with all the sleepless nights, they are incredible and you will find yourself wondering what you ever did in all the "free time" you had before he was born!

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:beerbang: Congrats to you and your family.
Must be the week for it, my daughter was born monday. Must be something in this website :tonka: Congrats again :rock:
Congrats to you as well my friend......

Sleepless nites have begun:sonicjay: :sonicjay:

·
MTU 4x4
1,407 Posts
Hey Congrats man! Good luck with the wonderful addition to your life.

Whats the deal with the Jeep BTW.....

We have to go wheeling again next year, these year was a lot of fun

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
congrats bud

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
:woot: Congrats... you have good resons not to hang out with the drunks and wheel

·
Motrcytman's spouse
7,208 Posts
Congratulations! Wonderful news about the new addition!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts