1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
is that really you ? how fast were ya goin?:gman:

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Gotta love the power wheelie squids...especially on the freeway putting others in danger..:junk:

Find a nice industrial complex and learn how to do wheelies the right way from somebody who knows..keep it off the freeway

·
gimmie gimmie more
643 Posts
same thing happen to me, i was doing a 120mph on the freeway and started to do a bad wobble, then i was lucky to close the throttle and get it back under but its scary glad to see u ok

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sonicjay said:
Gotta love the power wheelie squids...especially on the freeway putting others in danger..:junk:

Find a nice industrial complex and learn how to do wheelies the right way from somebody who knows..keep it off the freeway

Any time you wanna show me how to ride I'm up for it.

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
I've seen a vid like that before you are frickin crazy

·
"The Situation"
14,415 Posts
JustCuz said:
Any time you wanna show me how to ride I'm up for it.
I don't think he was telling you he knew how to ride... He's just sayin keep it off the streets where you're putting others in danger ! If someone on a bike bites it in front of me and i run their ass over, I go to jail for vehicular manslaughter ? not likely but there's always that chance with the Sew happy legal system like it is today !

·
Moonlight stomper
5,958 Posts
Muddinguy said:
I don't think he was telling you he knew how to ride... He's just sayin keep it off the streets where you're putting others in danger ! If someone on a bike bites it in front of me and i run their ass over, I go to jail for vehicular manslaughter ? not likely but there's always that chance with the Sew happy legal system like it is today !

Sonicjay said:

way i read it is he says he can't ride?:stan:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts