Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you were out just North of Baldwin on Saturday and got reemed out by a Older guy who might remind you of Clint Eastwood for useing the groomed snowmobile trails ...It was my Dad and son......
My Dad is a Snowmobile Guru and is very Pro snowmobile and all that has to do with rights and wrong. My son called me just after the meeting up with the Jeeps and told me to tell my wheelings friends to stay off the groomed trails ! Yikes !

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
Snowmobilers are spoiled pussies. :teehee:

Wish the 4x4 community could get as organized. :(

·
I think I can make it!!!!
2,315 Posts
Are you sure it is not a seasonal road? Just a question.

I love how some snowmobile people think that just because one person does something wrong and owns a jeep that everybody knows them. Tell your dad to keep his snowmobile buddys on the groomed trail and out of my yard. (just showing you how his statement does not make any sense

·
Registered
48 Posts
seams to me that them trails north of baldwin are a mixed traffic trail even in the winter. so you know what i say about stay off the groomed trails. well i wont say it here its a family channel.

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Are you sure it is not a seasonal road? Just a question.

I love how some snowmobile people think that just because one person does something wrong and owns a jeep does not mean that everybody knows them. Tell you dad to keep his snowmobile buddys on the groomed trail and out of my yard. (just showing you how his statement does not make any sense
GREAT CALL!!! I see snowmobile tracks EVERYWHERE whenever a reasonable amount of snow falls. It drives me crazy they think they can just go wherever they want.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
GREAT CALL!!! I see snowmobile tracks EVERYWHERE whenever a reasonable amount of snow falls. It drives me crazy they think they can just go wherever they want.
X a bazillion! We try our hardest to discourage "illegal wheeling" and show the community that we are not just a bunch of treaspassing ********, and all the tree hugging poiticians keep shuting down trails cause they think thats all we do. But Lord alive, get a couple inches of snow, and there's sled tracks going thru my sub and across the golf course, across all sorts of private property, but yet state welcomes the snowmobiler with open arms. Fuck that.:finger:

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
tell him to tell his snowmobile buddies to stop driving over, chasing and murdering deer with sleds. because he must know them since they both ride snomobiles.

·
I carry a shank
4,543 Posts

·
Live Action!
15,748 Posts
Hey shut up, just because you dont have a snowmobile dont pick on us that do!:teehee:

·
Master Cocksman
8,820 Posts
I had to go get 2 trucks stuck out on a road, that since nobody lives on it, the Road commission doesn't plow, and the local snow mobile club had groomed. Well, you can imagine that 2 12,000 pound wreckers, one with a plow is gonna beat the hell out of a trail. Representives of the snowmobile club came out to charge us to re-groom the road. They were informed that it is still a legal road way, and they could suck my dick if they thought I was gonna pay them anything.. Things got heated, and it was determined that if they wanted money from me or my company, I was going to get to fvck their wife/mom/sister and then I may pay 20 bucks if they swollowed..

·
Registered
367 Posts
My wife's friend was actually hit by a snowmobile in her own drive way as one was flying across her property. I love to ride snowmobiles and drive 4x4's but I agree most snowmobilers have little to no regard for other peoples land and the laws.

·
Hold my beer!!
965 Posts
I am all for snowmobiles, but this chapps my ass too when you see a set of tracks up across someones lawn. I don't support running jeeps and trucks on a sled trails because alot of the trails are maintained by people who volentier their time for the sport. then to have a bunch of trucks rut it out seems kinda careless. If you gotta run trails with your truck keep your eyes and ears open for sleds as a truck is about as wide as the trail and leaves a snowmobile no where to go it he/she comes up on you by suprise.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts