Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
I own @ halo
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed a lot of people in the last few weeks/months getting really pissy over little shit like people asking for pictures or giving/receiving erroneous advice. Is it the weather? Does it happen like this in waves? I think everyone needs to calm the fuck down and realize that this is the internet and there's no point in getting all up in arms over shit that goes down here. I know some of you may not like me but I think most can agree that the overly aggressive name calling and demoralizing comments should cease. It's one thing if said comments are made in jest but it is entirely different when there is true anger behind your words.

I don't know what I'm saying right now, you all can go to hell :stan:

·
I own @ halo
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hear there's a bush growing in ditches throughout the midwest that can help with that.

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
That comment makes panda sad :(

oh oh sounds like you got an infraction . Atleast thats what i hear just before the points start raking up .

Well lets address your point . For some of the name calling you are seeing a friend messing with a friend although it is unknown to you or I .

I do agree hostility has came up on the board . While my post count is just crazy it is also very inacurate . I too post less and less in the pub due to sarcasim .

I notice any one that says anything relating to there life is instant " Rosie "

Now if you will excuse me im going to check my pm's and see how many new infractions i have recieved for speaking .:thumb:

·
Fucking Zen as Shit
16,130 Posts
Now if you will excuse me im going to check my pm's and see how many new infractions i have recieved for speaking .:thumb:

You don't get infractions for talking......

ok well YOU do..... but i'm feeling nice today :tonka::tonka::tonka::tonka::tonka:

·
I own @ halo
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry if it is a really cool winch a la air compressor but it's just been damn annoying lately. People saying shit like "sorry to help :mad:," "I will NEVER post pictures," "everyone needs to eat shit and die", etc.

Edit: plus I think there is an infraction for digging up an old post

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
Sorry if it is a really cool winch a la air compressor but it's just been damn annoying lately. People saying shit like "sorry to help :mad:," "I will NEVER post pictures," "everyone needs to eat shit and die", etc.
I hear ya, just so happens that posts like this do nothing but add to the drama......

It goes in cycles, cabin fever in the spring, busted crap during the summer and bad moods, loss of job, divorce, fall, cold weather again, etc.

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
F you. :tonka: (just kiddding...trying to maintain my hardcore e-'tude)

Craig

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
You don't get infractions for talking......

ok well YOU do..... but i'm feeling nice today :tonka::tonka::tonka::tonka::tonka:
Honesty is a good part of any relationship snookums :nana:

I think the best one was for being old though :stan3:

·
I own @ halo
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I hear ya, just so happens that posts like this do nothing but add to the drama......

It goes in cycles, cabin fever in the spring, busted crap during the summer and bad moods, loss of job, divorce, fall, cold weather again, etc.
Allright, well then this can go to the bin.

On a side note my 2 year old just yelled "I'm, I'mmmm, IIII'mmmmmm.,. A GOOFY GOOBER!

Edit: "if man is 5 and the devil is 6 than that must make me 7" (post 777, get it?)

·
Registered
9,864 Posts

This is correct but i think you missed one . 90 + temps in summer as well

·
Happy,happy,joy,joy
2,901 Posts
Alot of people are out of work or got cut back on hours and are pissed off :thumb:

·
I own @ halo
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, right up until you try to put them to bed. I love him, he even tries to help me out in the garage, he usually just ends up scratching paint with a screw driver but my truck is a pile so I let him. My son rocks IMHO.

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
Yeah, right up until you try to put them to bed. I love him, he even tries to help me out in the garage, he usually just ends up scratching paint with a screw driver but my truck is a pile so I let him. My son rocks IMHO.
We recently switched to a bed from a crib, haha I put him down for a nap an hour ago, he's been lying in bed crying for much of that.....but I am not going to go get him, he's a big boy, he should know he can walk right out of the room if he really doesn't want to sleep lol

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
nobody is getting Laid

1 - 20 of 38 Posts