Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,639 Posts
This is the UAW balking. They know they have to assume the healthcare fund. If the UAW gives in early, it will set a tough precedent with the other detroit 2.

·
formerly boned Kimberly
230 Posts
Funny how GM has to deal with a $25 to $30 gap with Japanese automakers yet the Japanese cars are consistently of better quality.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
I think the big three should say see ya and hire in regular people who want to work. if the current workers think they have it bad now lets see how they do when they have to mop floors for minimum wage.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
I would kick a striking union member in the ribs on my way to work every day to get paid 1/2 of what these people do.

·
formerly boned Kimberly
230 Posts
How do you quantify better quality?
Consumer Reports' "Good bets" for making 200,000 miles: Honda Civic, Honda CR-V, Honda Element, Lexus ES, Lexus LS, Toyota 4Runner, Toyota Highlander, Toyota Land Cruiser, Toyota Prius, Toyota RAV4

·
Premium Member
14,639 Posts
Consumer Reports' "Good bets" for making 200,000 miles: Honda Civic, Honda CR-V, Honda Element, Lexus ES, Lexus LS, Toyota 4Runner, Toyota Highlander, Toyota Land Cruiser, Toyota Prius, Toyota RAV4
Hi,

from now on please only use JD Power initial quality and long term durability numbers

thankz

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
hi

this is big boy conversation....please do not respond

kthnxbi
just because you have started wiping your own ass you think your all grown up now?:stan:

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Only one thing worse than a scab. Insurance salesmen wasting their day on a Jeep board.
Yeah, good thing Jeeps don't need insurance.

The quality issue was brought up and I say bullshit. American cars have in most cases caught up with the competition. In some cases have passe them, take VW's quality problems as an example.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts