Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
the cell phone on her ear, the screaming kids, the mocha double latte, 96.3 on the radio, and the general "i'm not paying attention to anything" attitude.

seriously though. I think chicks in modified jeeps is hot. don't really know how to explain it.

pwned by wakebabe!

·
Desert Rat
7,184 Posts
At the risk of appearing on dateline: she can pull me out, she can get dirty, we can hook up and won't be just spinning our wheels, and she can go topless.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
if I have not posted "ovrlnd's guide to off roading" I shall do so now.

chapter 1:
rule #1 let your wife or girlfriend always drive off road. something is sure to break and the guilt ridden female has NO route to complain about cost of repair or upgrade. use and maniplulate this guilt wisely.

the end.

·
Doctor begins with D.O.
260 Posts
if I have not posted "ovrlnd's guide to off roading" I shall do so now.

chapter 1:
rule #1 let your wife or girlfriend always drive off road. something is sure to break and the guilt ridden female has NO route to complain about cost of repair or upgrade. use and maniplulate this guilt wisely.

the end.
hahaha thats true, I felt like crap for being responsible for GreaseMonkey breaking his Ram at the pig gig....I kept my mouth shut about cost of repairs.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
:sonicjay: i mean, we've all been there before i guess, check mj days

i'm so over the hype of jeeps, pullin' boys outa the mud, and the gawks.

come'on gimme a ride in that buggy :naughty:
Jeeps and buggies are two totally different things. That's like saying forget a wakeboard boat I have to be in a cigarette boat. People have their choice some prefer jeep some buggies. I don't think one's fits all needs.

·
18,553 Posts
What's so sexy?

Well when you see a girl on the road....all you see is her head!

With a Jeep in the summer (if she is driving it right), the top and doors will be off...

so you see her whole body, legs and thighs.....and of course watching the fun bags bounce :thumb:

...Now there is also the ones that you wish to hell they would put the doors back on... :sonicjay:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well when you see a girl on the road....all you see is her head!

With a Jeep in the summer (if she is driving it right), the top and doors will be off...

so you see her whole body, legs and thighs.....and of course watching the fun bags bounce :thumb:

...Now there is also the ones that you wish to hell they would put the doors back on... :sonicjay:
Lmao!!!

1 - 20 of 248 Posts