Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Chillin with the top off.
4,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am looking at a 94 wrangler.. It has a 4 banger, auto with a shackle lift and 31 inch bfg all terrains.. Soft top, hard half doors, soft uppers.. 139,000 miles.. Body is in real good shape and hasnt seen a winter in the last 7 years.. It has drivers floor pan replaced and the sides look really good.. The back corners are perfect, a little rust on t gate. Has family roll bar and a carpet kit. Cd player with new marine speakers.. Overall she kept it in really good shape.. Frame in front near steering box is perfect as is rear near bumper.. Has a few drips but that is ok.. My question is how long can I expect this 4 banger to go without issues.. She has driven it to kentucky and to the :yooper: with no problems.. Any help appreciated.. She is asking $4500 but she dropped to $3900.. I was going to offer her $3500.. What do you think?:beer:

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
Clean tub, sounds good. I ran my 4 banger 193k miles... Monkeybiz sold his going strong with over 200k and he ragged on it and it came back for more. Maintain it and it will treat you ok. Don't expect it to maintain highway speeds real well, or uphill battles... I would often lose 10mph with a headwind gust.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts