Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
NO RELIGION WAT!
28,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke this morning in a great mood. I honestly can feel winter is coming with a ferociousness:woot:

I was gonna cook, but instead I am heading out for breakfast with some friends. Steak and eggs it is :woot:......with tabasco :naughty:

·
rack tap re-rack click
13,502 Posts
Franks is just like tabasco, but weak. Both are vinegar based so imo they pretty much suck anyways. lol

franks has great taste and flavor with just the right amount of heat for breakfast foods...tabasco is way too vinegery and tastes like a pickeled penis..not that I would know what one would taste like I'm just assumming:sonicjay:

·
used to be Ironman
3,215 Posts
I am making my usual sunday morning breakfest of Aunt Millies cinnamon raisin bread french toast with Bob Evens sausage patties, a tall glass of OJ and some decaf coffe in my favorite cup.

As Johnny Cash would sing, another sunday morniong coming down.

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,442 Posts
you guys keep that nasty stuff around. I had a bottle of franks that I let ferment for a year and it still had a taste like water. Tabasco is week, I can drink it straight out of the bottle like ketchup. you need more heat.

if you want a hot sauce with taste, try Clancy's fancy. or the Dave's Insanity sauce not very hot, but taste good

·
10 0011 10101
2,336 Posts
Belgian Wafflles and fresh OJ at the French Laundry. Yum. AND we made it in and out before Church got out.

·
10 0011 10101
2,336 Posts
if you want a hot sauce with taste, try Clancy's fancy. or the Dave's Insanity sauce not very hot, but taste good
I once got a mouthful of Xylene, and that's what Dave's tasted like. I couldn't feel my tounge for two hours... We feed it to new guys at work as a joke.

·
I have an avatar. Yippee.
4,283 Posts
A bowl of cocoa pebbles. I woke up really late (9AM) and didn't want to spoil lunch.

Oh, Cholula is the best hot sauce on the planet.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Left two donuts in the front seat of my buddies truck I dropped off theis morning. About to pass out from hunger, and nobody at work to relive me for lunch.

Best Homer voice.
Stupid 4am wake up...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts