1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
sure can tell thats from mole head . Makes it sound like oh poor us . Its the states ass the will be way short on funds not mine .

Standard female , i want my way booooo hooooo .

·
The Man Myth And Legend
5,133 Posts
Dodge horse puckies on Mackinac Island. Manure pick-up will stop...:sonicjay: how ever will i survive

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think we should pick it up and put it on the step of the capital for her.:tonka:
she would prolly slip in and then the state would foot the hospital bill and you would get thrown in jail for bio terrorism.:tonka:

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
So wait...what about speeding and not getting pulled over? :d:

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HAHA, i drove to pentwater to vote no to the mole from college in rochester. i hate that dirty skank ass bitch more than i hate the DNR, celery, and the waiting period for buying a gun.

·
242 Posts
seriously, how do you start a recall election? i've paid my taxes, i expect the fucking state police to be doing their job (along with every other state service I pay for). i dont care if there is a budget short-fall, the essential services of the state better be functioning. is anyone else outraged that the politics played in lansing are about to fuck up real peoples lives?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts