Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Middle Eastern

Votes: 1 0.9%
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Master Cocksman
8,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just curious to what everybody heritage/race is...

myself, I am 1/4 German, and a bit Scottish. So I identify myself as a European/White:woot:

Edit: just realized I Forgot Native Indian... Can't edit poll.

·
Out for the Summer!
5,098 Posts
Born in the USA. My Heritage is Scottish/Alittle Canadian/and alittle Native American.

·
Happy,happy,joy,joy
2,901 Posts
100% norwegian

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,014 Posts
100% Polish!!!

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,274 Posts
1/2 Chippawa, 1/4 French Canadian 1/4 Irish

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,044 Posts
Native American, german, Dutch, Armenian Gypsy, and a few other I can't remember.

·
Premium Member
3,224 Posts
"White"
Great Grandma was from Yugoslavia/Germany
Moms family was from scotland or somewhere around there.

Great grandma paid for her nephew to come here from Yugoslavia, he ended up shooting her in the heart with a .22 while she was sleeping and stealing the family car. They had a store in Estey.

·
Sore and Tired 24/7
13,044 Posts
"White"
Great Grandma was from Yugoslavia/Germany
Moms family was from scotland or somewhere around there.

Great grandma paid for her nephew to come here from Yugoslavia, he ended up shooting her in the heart with a .22 while she was sleeping and stealing the family car. They had a store in Estey.
So that would make him like 70, is he still alive in jail?

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
It isn't what is your Citizenship:poke:
I hate hearing people talk about "African-Americans", "Native-Americans", "German-Americans", etc. Either your American, or your not. If you are not American, get the fuck out.

I know my family immigrated to this country. I have even done the research and know the names of the family that did, when they came here, where they came from, the name of the boat they were on, where they originally settled, how they traveled across the country to settle other places, and have found distant relatives both across this country, and across the ocean. I have spoken with very distant family members in other countries, and know what my last name was changed from, to what it is now.

At one point, my ancestors decided to become American, and did so through the proper channels, and correctly earned their citizenship. Since then, my family was born and raised here, as Americans. I see myself as nothing but American.

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,442 Posts
100% American MUTT :thumb:
same here!

last count was something like 7-8 countries of origin in the last 3 generations.
Hungarian,Scottish,English,Austrian,Polish,German,Canadian,? can't remember this morning yet...

oh yeah, Born in D rot!

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,489 Posts
I hate hearing people talk about "African-Americans", "Native-Americans", "German-Americans", etc. Either your American, or your not. If you are not American, get the fuck out.

I know my family immigrated to this country. I have even done the research and know the names of the family that did, when they came here, where they came from, the name of the boat they were on, where they originally settled, how they traveled across the country to settle other places, and have found distant relatives both across this country, and across the ocean. I have spoken with very distant family members in other countries, and know what my last name was changed from, to what it is now.

At one point, my ancestors decided to become American, and did so through the proper channels, and correctly earned their citizenship. Since then, my family was born and raised here, as Americans. I see myself as nothing but American.
OUTSTANDING!!!!:thumb:

My grandmother was a WWI war bride from France. She came here and became a citizen. She was so proud of being an American that she refused to teach her children to speak French and if she would hear someone in a store speaking a foreign language she would walk up to them and tell them to speak English or go back where they came from. I miss Grandma.

·
hoo dat. wat.
21,594 Posts
Austrian/Scottish/Polish/Dutch, but I got me a 100% Russian mail-order bride.

BTW, to satisfy the uppity Patriots, we're both American. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 70 Posts