Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A real smiple question.

What hapen to manners in forums??

Is it that you can sit behind the screen and say what ever you feel?

Would you say the same thing face to face with the other person?

Or do you do this face to face with people??

Or are you so up yourself that you try to bring others down to your level??

Or is that your comments need support from others to be come true??

To me IF I have nothing better to do than trying to tear someone down. Why waste the time.

I personaly have not said anything on here that I would not have said to your face.

·
likes him some Red Dog
2,268 Posts
To add to this post, what has happened to spelling and grammar in public forums? :usa:

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Change your air filter, that should fix the problem.

·
Pokerob is my B*tch!
11,515 Posts
my muffler bearing is always coming loose and that just puts me in a not so nice mood :finger:

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Tps?

·
Registered
3,931 Posts

·
F-U-CANCER!!!
5,455 Posts

The folks here are touchy. If you are going to post something about a technicle matter, you need to be certain you are right or say imoa.. I have seen you get scolded for this on here and it can be tough to take. It sometimes makes it hard to want to help others, but think alot about the answer before you try to help others.

jeepforum is a forum that is nicer in the aspect you are talking, this place is full of pricks :sonicjay::finger:. Try pirate if you want extreme pricks :teehee:.

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
jeepforum is a forum that is nicer in the aspect you are talking, this place is full of pricks :sonicjay::finger:. Try pirate if you want extreme pricks :teehee:.
Yep and Jeepforum has shitty tech because no one tells them they are idiots half the time.

Whatever happened to giving out good tech for that matter... or being sure you know what your talking about?

·
Last Free Man
10,836 Posts
Don't forget to change the air in your tires to 'summer air' and make sure to rotate your spark plugs.

·
Last Free Man
10,836 Posts
manners

noun
social deportment; "he has the manners of a pig"

WordNet® 3.0, © 2006 by Princeton University.

·
hug life
10,197 Posts
Was this address to you?
i haven't checked the mail yet.

The folks here are touchy. If you are going to post something about a technicle matter, you need to be certain you are right or say imoa.. I have seen you get scolded for this on here and it can be tough to take. It sometimes makes it hard to want to help others, but think alot about the answer before you try to help others.

asshole

:teehee:

1 - 20 of 207 Posts