Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
MMM Shrimp Slushy
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking for a product to produce that no one else makes. Can anybody think of something that might cost less then $100,000 that would be made of metal or plastic or uranium that you can't currently buy or even something you can that could be improved upon? I'm am willing to offer 95% of all profits to someone who gives me a good idea for a product.

·
Get Up and Go
2,575 Posts
Sure I want to give you a money making idea that I have and get a .5% return. Hope you find somebody willing to give it up.

G

·
`

I'm looking for a product to produce that no one else makes. Can anybody think of something that might cost less that $100 that would be made of metal or plastic that you can't currently buy or even something you can that could be improved upon? I'm am willing to offer .5% of all profits to someone who gives me a good idea for a product.
Put in an add for new inventions with a post office box and steal all the ideas and keep your 5% :finger:

·
Web Wheeler Extraordinair
2,278 Posts
If you have no way to produce it in the near future here is your chance to make something off of it instead of waiting to see it in a catalog and saying wow I thought of that a long time ago too bad I missed out on it.
Anyone can make anything within a reasonable budget. You're not the only one in the world who can work metal and plastic.

·
2,278 Posts
I'm dissapointed I thought you guys would at least give me some off the wall rediculous nearly impossible ideas not just complain about the pay being too low. Fine .75% and you get as 10 for free.
By your idea for ideas and the grammar, I can only assume that you're drunk and out of work.

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
Hahaha this is funny. No offense to anyone on this board but if I had a stellar idea, I'd share it with you guys after I had already put it on the market. Aka advertise. :d:

·
2,278 Posts
Here's how it works. I have an idea so I ask you to build it. I pay you $20/hr and I make a shit ton of loot. You say that you want more of the cut. I find somebody else to do it.

·
The N3rd
5,871 Posts
Here's how it works. I have an idea so I ask you to build it. I pay you $20/hr and I make a shit ton of loot. You say that you want more of the cut. I find somebody else to do it.
Your way works too. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts