Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
green makes it look like the emerald ash borer but the bottom pics look like the little fers that have been crawling out of my walls. The exterminator took one back to the lab didn't know what it was (lolz).

We've got fleas,lice,mosquitoes up the ass, earwigs, ants and spiders. Tons of the pests and I live in the damn city :) The moles have torn the shit out of my yard and I had tons of grubs but just poisoned em a month ago.

Guess the ecosystem in my yard if functioning well but wtf who cares they are all going to die tomorrow between noon and 5 :woot:

·
Got spicy flies?
1,927 Posts
Dunno... but I don't like "bichos" (bugs) :poke: :poke: :poke:

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
too funny I don't care for beatch o's either:thumb:

·
Covered in mud...
17,915 Posts
Yeah, we've also seen some little black beetle-y looking things. Fuckers bit my leg when I was sleeping. I couldn't identify it, but not so good with bugs.

·
Registered
388 Posts
The japanese beetles are coming into the southern areas of Genesee county. They are greenish brown beetle that eat ornamental plants and trees, among other things. They lay eggs that turn to grubs/larvae and then become the beetles. Those picture look just like them, except those seem to be a lot smaller than an adult Jap. Beetle.

I don't think they bite either. My FIL has them all over his place out near Albion. I just started noticing them at our house this summer. They'll kill your lawn pretty quick. I kill them whenever I see them.

They mate in giant bug orgies too.....

·
Lego Dude
1,655 Posts

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
i don't know what it is but for those of you who have really small beetles in your house those are carpet beetles. once in your house they will mate and the larvae will eat any natural fiber. 2 years ago when we had new windows and siding there must have been a bunch under the siding that got in the house. we have never had a problem with bugs either. they got in and freakin destroyed a crapload of clothes. they went to town on my wifes closet as there was a lot of wool clothing. it wasn't a major infestation as I have hardwood not carpet and we got rid of them with mothballs, and a shitload of cleaning and some chemicals. haven't had them back again.

http://www.bugclinic.com/carpet_beetle.htm

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
crap-o-sauras I hopes that I don't have them damn things.

·
Registered
194 Posts
We have a bijillion of those japanese beetles in out backyard. They leave little black shit pellets everywhere. We have two of those traps set up and they still wont go away.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts