Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
"I like to think of my Jesus with these Eagles wings, and he sings lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd, with an all angel band, and im in the front row, and im hammered drunk"
-Cal Naughton Jr.
:rock:

·
I Drank WHAT!
709 Posts
i guess my heaven would be racing the baja 1000 in a trophy truck. someone famous would have to be my navigator, like christopher columbus. he's good at directions.
Good with directions???? He was told to find a new route to India and ended up in America :sonicjay:

Anyway, I don't worry about death, live for today and enjoy it all you can.

Ever think this life is hell and you have to prove your self worth before going to the next destination?

Too much deep thought for 7am:chauncy:

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Man i hate to bust any ones bubble but your not special . You die period its over kids . We the great humans do not get an after life . Thats just fed into your head so you can deal with the concept of death .

Glad im not that weak minded . It kills me when some one bends there real life around the hope of an after life .

·
Full taste of tender
5,373 Posts
Man i hate to bust any ones bubble but your not special . You die period its over kids . We the great humans do not get an after life . Thats just fed into your head so you can deal with the concept of death .

Glad im not that weak minded . It kills me when some one bends there real life around the hope of an after life .
Its funny how many things are fed into people heads so that they can 'deal' with certian things in life, like death, and why bad things happen to good people......hmm, and thats all i have to say about that

this is the first time i think ive ever agreed with marv... i dont buy into it either. now i cant be CERTAIN but im pretty dang sure.

·
Speed Limit -186,000 fps
1,540 Posts
If reincarnation is true then I want to come back as a Parrott!

I already know quite a few words!

·
Speed Limit -186,000 fps
1,540 Posts

Wow, I can see this getting religious!
:dunie:

Fuel for the fire......

Every kind of people since the beginning of time had some sort of FAITH. They believed that once you died, there was some sort of afterlife..... Look at the Egyptian burials of their kings, Queens, and Majestic Families. that was 3000 b.c.

It wasn't until recient times when people started needing proof of an afterlife......

Just
My
Humble
Opinion

·
Covered in mud...
17,915 Posts
Wow, I can see this getting religious!
:dunie:

Fuel for the fire......

Every kind of people since the beginning of time had some sort of FAITH. They believed that once you died, there was some sort of afterlife..... Look at the Egyptian burials of their kings, Queens, and Majestic Families. that was 3000 b.c.

It wasn't until recient times when people started needing proof of an afterlife......

Just
My
Humble
Opinion
And today, we call those ancient belief's: Mythology.

Hmm, so what do you think in another 2000 years they'll be saying about Christians and Muslims?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
in my opinion people who believe in going to heaven and jesus will come down on golden wings and swoop them up probably still believe in santa claus and the tooth fairy too.

the only good deed that you'll provide after dying is to be supper for the earth worms. *shreks voice* good buy, end of story, see ya later.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts