Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Livin the American Dream
3,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well most of the day sucked it was cold and rainy. they teased us by bringing the dryers out and turning the pits hot. but then it rained some more, so much it watered down my beer. bought a shirt that says free the eight from speed. the best part was at the end when everyone was leaving and it was a huge mud bogg trucks, cars and vans stuck everywhere. o but wait i couldnt get in my bronco cause i am a dumbass and left the lights on so my keyless wouldnt work and found out ingnition key is different than doors...shit. finally someone passed me a coat hanger that had unlocked 2 other cars and i got in and jumped it. i had to pull out a beamer that was stuck and the guy felt like a tard because as i wass pulling him out a little hybrid car with a chick driving went flying by with no trouble (by the way i was amazed mud was 6-8" deep). so on the way out i put it in four low and gave the guys who jumped me and many others a show. spent 10-15 minutes playing and almost got arrested cop came up and gave me shit but know i have 1 to two hours of cleaning. looks like the bottom of my truck has a beard from the long ass grass. o yeah and a whole van full of black guys got arrested for selling bogus t shirts in the parkinglot

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
thanks for reminding why i have always stayed away from jackson and surrounding areas on race weekend

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
pussies, didn't stay for today's running of the race? Oh wait....more rain today.

·
GLFWDA member
2,674 Posts
ill be goin back today, i guess theres supposed to be a break in the storm so im gonna hope for the best. i paid too much to miss it anyway

·
i like to party
587 Posts
i was there - it was a fantastic time... did you see the dumbass's in the dodge stratus that was buried all the way to the doors? there was a broad outside gate 32 that tried to walk through a huge puddle with a storm drain in the middle and she fell in it and the water went all the way over her head - that was some funny shit... the high point of my day was that i had denny's for dinner - the pot roast sandwich rocks :usa:

·
Livin the American Dream
3,826 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i was gonna try and take my truck through some of the big water holes in lot 8 but thats when the sherrif pulled over the white van selling the t shirts about 100 ft from the holes. we didnt go back monday i had a feeling it was going to rain but went back tuesday to see the race. the highlight for me was when gordon spun out and got stuck right in front of us, now he knows how most of us felt on sunday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts