Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since these don't really fit into the pictures and video forum (they are not 4x4 related)

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
80 mpg, 6500-6600 RPM. You can "kinda" see it on the 2nd video. The GPS Speedo is just to the right of the compass (bassically center) and is wrapped to the 8, its a 100 mph speedo,so its mostly spent. The tach is to the right of the speedo and I think it's an 8,000 rpm tach, you can see its just shy of 7 grand.

·
rack tap re-rack click
13,502 Posts
80 mpg, 6500-6600 RPM. You can "kinda" see it on the 2nd video. The GPS Speedo is just to the right of the compass (bassically center) and is wrapped to the 8, its a 100 mph speedo,so its mostly spent. The tach is to the right of the speedo and I think it's an 8,000 rpm tach, you can see its just shy of 7 grand.
is that nautical miles or plain miles?

·
circling the drain
35,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hahah, that is incredibly efficient isn't it? :tonka:

More like 3 mpg. Pretty much one gallon per trip down the lake that day...

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
how many gallons did you use all day?

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts

·
Jeeps, Journey and Jesus
1,651 Posts
Lookin good man! I'm jealous. That is fast for a boat that size!!!

Still trying to find a new better prop for mine. I did buff/wax it yesterday though! I'm thinking about bringing it up for the red bull airrace on the 31st.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
you can fish from anything that floats
I know, I was referring to this:

Blow Boaters :poke: :bdr2:

He he....just kidding guys, sailing is fun too, just a bit more relaxing for me.

Guitardude, aint no fishin' lures gettin anywhere near the seats in my boat ...thats what my rowboat is for. Plus it's a bitch to troll at 60+
I do wish I could get out on the water though (to fish). Haven't been in a boat in a long time, and I miss it.

·
Visiting Admin
9,065 Posts
Lookin good man! I'm jealous. That is fast for a boat that size!!!

Still trying to find a new better prop for mine. I did buff/wax it yesterday though! I'm thinking about bringing it up for the red bull airrace on the 31st.

buy a real motor then it will go.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts