10,791 Posts
I thought the same thing.

Kudos for RBB and his modern age thing. maybe Lou changes genders daily lol
Lou could have been born Louis, and is now actually Louise. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
Friday after work, I came home to these 3 beauties setting in my yard just weighting for me to get home. Two 30 Ton piles and one 25 Ton pile should keep me busy most of the weekend.

Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Branch

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Tire Bicycle Wheel Automotive tire Bicycle wheel

Plant Wood Natural landscape Tree Sunlight

There were several times through out this project I thought I would never get done and I still might not but to see the sand finally get up to those little black marks on those blocks gives me a little shred of hope. To date I have Twenty 25 Ton loads, Two 20 Ton loads, and Two 30 Ton loads for a grand total of 600 Tons. I will still need around another 100 Tons for drive approaches. It is so nice to finally get that 6 foot level out and start using it again.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Tree Automotive tire

Plant Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tire

Land lot Asphalt Grass Road surface Automotive tire

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #152 ·
So for the past 3 weeks I have been waiting for my concrete supplier to get me a truck to fill my blocks and pour some of my floor I was told that he would have a truck at my place on Friday, which would work well as I had that day off. But on Wednesday I called to check in and he said shit came up and he didn't know when he could get a load out to me. I jumped on the phone and called everyone within a 40 mile radius and got nothing but a run around most said sometime after the first of the year others said "NO" "call us back in the spring". So Thursday morning I got a call from one of the suppliers at 10:00 AM he said " You just Won the Lottery, I can have a truck at your house at 3:00 PM to day." So I dropped what I was doing at work and ran home to prepare for War. I installed the vapor barrier, wire mesh, pex tubing, and built a big wall funnel for filling my blocks. I needed 5 cubic yards for the blocks and 2 for the floor so I ordered 7.5 and ended up with nothing leftover. That was close !!! I did not get many photos as I was running around like a chicken with its head chopped off but when the dust settled, I knew this was the last of it for this year.

Plant Road surface Urban design Window Sidewalk

Plant Road surface Window Wood Building

World Hood Mesh Line Rectangle

Sky Vehicle Road surface Tree Asphalt

Flash photography Asphalt Gas Road surface Darkness

RBB

141 - 153 of 153 Posts