Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
I got load 4 and 5 on Saturday
Land lot Tree Grass Tints and shades Landscape

So as the truck loads of sand keep trickling in I keep Lou and my self busy moving, spreading, compacting, and repeat. Around the back side of the garage I fetched the fill dirt I stashed in the woods last year, Things are slowly coming together around here. I spent most of Sunday filling in the breezeway floor for the first 6 hours it was just the little guy and I killing our self's in the 85 degree heat.

before
Plant Road surface Tree Grass Wood

After
Plant Road surface Shade Land lot Asphalt

up up and away you go
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Automotive tire Gas

Road surface Asphalt Composite material Slope Gas

Road surface Asphalt Land lot Plant Grass

Shorts Asphalt Plant Composite material Road surface

Second shift showed up with fire in her ass and a desire to get it done
Plant Road surface Tree Asphalt Building

Road surface Asphalt Automotive tire Grass Flooring

It only took three lifts of sand to extinguish that fire and kill that desire. Then it was off to the pool for all of us.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
Road surface Asphalt Composite material Slope Gas

After countless hours it is just about ready for 2 inches of foam and the PEX tubing for the floor heat. I have been having a hell of a time getting sand, as no one around here has drivers. I have had 3 different owners tell me they have trucks in the yard but no CDLs to put into them. I have a buddy that has been grabbing a load hear and there when he can but it is slow coming to date I have 200 ton out of around 650 needed. So to keep myself busy I am going to poor the breezeway floor and get cracking on getting that closed in ASAP.

Window Building Road surface Asphalt Wood

RBB

121 - 125 of 125 Posts