Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since there are all these "weirdes place" threads going on, i figured i'd do on.

what is the weirdest thing you ever did in your sleep.

One night i had some kind of weird dream that i don't remember. but just before i woke up, i must have hogged a big lugi because i woke up to what sounded like me spitting. at that same second of me waking up and thinking that it was just a dream, my wife woke up whiping her face going "alex what the hell???".

ROFLMAO......in my sleep i did actually spit a big lugi, but i was laying on my back, so it went up in the air and landed right on my wifes face who was also laying on her back. LOL man we were laughing so hard i don't think we went back to sleep that night.

·
Chillin with the top off.
4,891 Posts
The weirdest thing I have done in my dreams is you..

·
Wheelin' Since Birth
709 Posts
I was up at CMU partying at a buddies apartment. In the middle of the night I was sleep walking or drunk, don't rember which and I went into him and his girlfriends room and tried to pee in their bed while they were in it, they caught me though, they said I was lifting the covers like I was lifting the toilet seat. He then pushed me down the hall and I made a u-turn and tried to pee in the fridge. All while I was sleeping (or maybe just really drunk).

·
Registered
72 Posts
I've never done anything too weird, but my brother has...

One night he I awoke to hear him screaming at the top of his lungs, so I ran into his room to see wtf was up and he's sitting up in bed, eyes open but still asleep, screaming "THE BALLLLL!!! THE GIANT BLUE BALL'S GONNA GET ME!! THE BLUE BALL'S GONNA KILL ME!!!!", so I started laughing my ass off right as my mom busted into the room... She got all pissed off that I was laughing lol. So I slapped my brother and tried to get him to wake up, but he wouldn't. He just kept screaming, trying to explain to my mom and I how the ball was going to get him :sonicjay: He finally woke up after 15 mins... Probably one of the funniest experiences of my entire life.

·
Blowd up
6,335 Posts
I've never done anything too weird, but my brother has...

One night he I awoke to hear him screaming at the top of his lungs, so I ran into his room to see wtf was up and he's sitting up in bed, eyes open but still asleep, screaming "THE BALLLLL!!! THE GIANT BLUE BALL'S GONNA GET ME!! THE BLUE BALL'S GONNA KILL ME!!!!", so I started laughing my ass off right as my mom busted into the room... She got all pissed off that I was laughing lol. So I slapped my brother and tried to get him to wake up, but he wouldn't. He just kept screaming, trying to explain to my mom and I how the ball was going to get him :sonicjay: He finally woke up after 15 mins... Probably one of the funniest experiences of my entire life.
I used to get chased by a giant ball in my dreams. It was fugged up. :(

I used to sleepwalk quite a bit when I was younger. I guess I would get up, go downstairs, and turn all of the lights on. My mom would come find me later. I also used to end up standing beside my parents bed like a zombie. It would scare the shit out of my mom. She would have to shake me until I woke up. I tried to pee in the laundry room once, and in the trash can next to the toilet.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i love staying awake a night. my wife talks in her sleep, and she has some of the most hillarious discoveries in her sleep.

shortly after she came back from bosnia (she was active duty military), she was real upset one night.
wife: quick. get to the gate
me: what???
wife: get to the gate. quick you have to safe them???
me: what gate??? what's wrong???
wife: the gate in the front. you have to safe them
me: who is them??? who's at the gate???
wife: the frogs. there are frogs at the gate

then she stopped talking. i was laughing so hard she woke up and just looked at me all confused and pissed. that happens quite regularly with all kinds of different imaginery real world scenerios. it's hillarious. i usually try talking to her as much as i can, but most of the time i bust out laughing so loud that she wakes up and just looks at me confused and then goes back to sleep.

·
8,046 Posts
I had a dream that I was with a ghurl and woke up with hand lotion in my banana hammock.:confused:

·
Fancy Lady
3,211 Posts
I speak German in my sleep.

Ok, I yell in German in my sleep. Scared the shit out of the girls I bunked with at boarding school.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Mingas Mountain, AZ...Potato Patch Campground.

I slept on a concrete picnic table... When I woke up there was frost on the truck.

It was a very cold night. Overnight low was about 17 degrees and me in a just sleeping bag.

·
Eye candy
10,044 Posts
nothing exciting for me.

But i used to roll out of bed during my sleep and wake up the next morning on the floor. Never felt a thing, hasn't happened in about 5 years.

·
Better than Newbie
2,829 Posts
i fell asleep/passed out between turns shooting the .22, sitting on a truck box while holding my beer

·
The Boss
2,828 Posts
when i was young i peed in a box of legos? it hink my brother tried playing with them the next day and wondered why they smelled

·
Resident HVAC/R Jambi
10,939 Posts
I hear that I have mooooo'd like a cow :sonicjay:

Now, I have done some sneeky things with my ol'lady asleep :tonka:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts