Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
All out Idiot
1,714 Posts
look at the direction of the shadows. maybe it is glare from the sun? :confused:

·
Premium Member
6,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
those look servely doctored
Yep, that's what I'm thinking.... but why the icecicle thing and not just a blob? And how did the Russkies get their hands on the imagery that Google purchased (or maybe they have their own frickin' satellite) to mess with it?

I don't think it's a reflection because of the jagged nature (you can see that one roof reflecting quite brightly, and it's a clean reflection) and because this occurs in a very small portion of the city... nothing else shows this that I've seen.

I've never seen anything like that before.

·
Ranger Addiction?
2,064 Posts

·
Captain of my pants
4,159 Posts
maybe they have dish TV but dont want the local cable company to know about it so they wont have to deal with the pesky salesman

·
Pickup Agent
2,094 Posts
:usa: I have always had big ass styrofoam icicles on the roof of my house. I did it so that the gobernment cannot see my sweet chainsaw collection, and raise mah taxes.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Anyone hear about this one: Whoops!

CORONADO, Calif. - The Navy will spend as much as $600,000 to modify a 40-year-old barracks complex that resembles a swastika from the air, a gaffe that went largely unnoticed before satellite images became easily accessible on the Internet.

·
Fucking Zen as Shit
16,148 Posts
Anyone hear about this one: Whoops!

CORONADO, Calif. - The Navy will spend as much as $600,000 to modify a 40-year-old barracks complex that resembles a swastika from the air, a gaffe that went largely unnoticed before satellite images became easily accessible on the Internet.

so something 40 years old gets $600,000 of taxpayer money spent on it to change it, when no-one has cared for 40 years.......

nice no wonder i have to eat ramen

·
Registered
347 Posts
so something 40 years old gets $600,000 of taxpayer money spent on it to change it, when no-one has cared for 40 years.......

nice no wonder i have to eat ramen
brilliant, isn't it....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts