Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a set. Let me know what you have. The closer to Allendale/Grand Rapids, the better.

Thanks,
Craig

·
6'-5" 209LB 16YR LEFTWING
15,745 Posts
No, I didn't get air tools. Yes, I'm taking a break from parting out vehicles. Do you have any free weights, Junkie?

Craig
If he does, I bet they are in good shape, he works out about as much as you and I do.
Just lay on your barn floor and bench press one of your Dana 44's. The Differential will give you extra incentive to lift when it is inches from your face.:tonka: :tonka:

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If he does, I bet they are in good shape, he works out about as much as you and I do.
Just lay on your barn floor and bench press one of your Dana 44's. The Differential will give you extra incentive to lift when it is inches from your face.:tonka: :tonka:
:sonicjay:

C'mon...I know a bunch of you have dusty, cobweb-strewn weight sets you haven't used in years. :poke: Let me know what you have.

Craig

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nobody? I know some of you have weight sets collecting dust. :poke:

Craig

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So you'll pay for the bench? But not the weights?
SlayerXJ - Did you hit the crack pipe over your lunch hour? :sonicjay: I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm looking for a weight bench and a set of free weights, and will buy or trade Jeep parts for them. Thanks.

Craig

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
this is what he is referring to.....he beat me to it....you will pay for the bench but want the weights for free :poke:
Oh, I get it. You guys are funnnnayyyyy. :sonicjay:

Craig

·
To Live is To Die
2,913 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts