Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
I got a gold chain
16,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday we went to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
Tonight it was Bedtime Stories.

Ben Button sucked. I should have known from all the great reviews that it was going to stink. Long and boring. Save your money and wait for rental.

Bedtime Stories was ok. Thats about it.

I will update if we see anymore this weekend.

·
GLFWDA member
2,674 Posts
Thursday we went to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

Ben Button sucked. I should have known from all the great reviews that it was going to stink. Long and boring. Save your money and wait for rental.
x2, almost 3 hours of nothing happening

·
Old School
33,042 Posts
Should have gone to see the Spirit.

It might still suck, but at least it has Samuel L Jackson yelling.

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
bedtime stories = fun with the little guy, otherwise just another cute kids movei.

Gran Tourino and spirit look interesting.

·
I'm not old, honest...
30,482 Posts
Gran Torino is classic Clint. Pretty good but doesn't have as much action as you might expect. My scale = 4 out of 5.

·
I got a gold chain
16,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Saw it last night... Not sure if it was just me, but it sure seems like they dragged out the death for 1/2 the movie. A little unnecessary..
Well thanks for telling me the ending. You can't give a review without blowing the movie?

N****r.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Well thanks for telling me the ending. You can't give a review without blowing the movie?

N****r.
p.s. Santa Claus is fake.:finger:

I just got a copy of fist full of dollars. clint eastwood would shoot a man for crying.

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
a friend of the wife said Valkyrie was good...which mean in my book it will suck.

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
a friend of the wife said Valkyrie was good...which mean in my book it will suck.
NO ONE TELL ME THE END OF THIS ONE!!!!!!!

42,948 Posts

N****r.

dog rips apart some stuff in the beginning of the movie. then they have like 5 babies. dog rips up some more stuff, then an hour dedicated to the dog dying. which really is stupid because it didn't show much family interaction with the dog, or interaction with the babies and the dog, but when the dog was dying each kid got to write a letter and toss something in the grave of the dog.

it was a pretty pointless and stupid movie totally designed to make a tear-jerk reaction at the end. well, the last hour, or so it seemed.. just kept dragging on and on...

·
M-22
690 Posts
Valkyrie was okay, I was lacking action. Plus Tom Cruise is a moron.

I saw Seven Pounds too the other weekend. Good movie,(especially one to take the GF/wife to :thumb:) Will Smith did a good job as usual.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts

·
spelling nazi
2,563 Posts
Valkyrie was okay, I was lacking action. Plus Tom Cruise is a moron.

I saw Seven Pounds too the other weekend. Good movie,(especially one to take the GF/wife to :thumb:) Will Smith did a good job as usual.
There's my reason for not watching it.

I will not pay to see any more Tom Cruise movies, I will, however, steal them just plain not watch them.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts