1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
link?

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
It will shred your pocket everytime you stick your hand in it, and that tread pattern is going bye-bye in the fall.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I think it looks neat actually & most importantly, it means a lot to you, as it should.
I have a friend who can't wear a ring at work, so he had the gps coordinates of his wedding ceremony tattoed on his ring finger. It's covered when he wears his ring & isn't when he's working!!

·
Wheelin' Since Birth
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It will shred your pocket everytime you stick your hand in it, and that tread pattern is going bye-bye in the fall.
I'm having him tone down the depth of it and he said the CAD drawing doesn't show how it will look once it's been polished to round all the edges.

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
I would like to meet the girl that would wear that for a wedding ring.:rolleyes:
umm I'm pretty sure that is his ring not hers :miff:

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Brian, have you shown those to her? I somehow didn't take her as the type to go for that sort of thing on jewelry :)

·
Uggh
5,044 Posts
Oh really, looks like a set to me.
yes but I am ASS U ME ing that sice he said it was a cad drawing that only one was beig made he alsto stated that it was being made at a local jeweler not that "they" were

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
DUDE THAT FACKING ROCKS. when i got married i asked my wife not to get me one of those boring plain gold rings that everybody else has. i said if she would, i could just go steal the neighbors and it would save us alot of money. at the wedding she gave me a gold ring with the greek key pattern carved all around it. i thought that was cool cuz i never seen that before, but DAMN THOSE ARE 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000x COOLER.

if you don't mind me asking. could you pm me how much something like that cost. i might have to ask my wife if she wants to get new rings. i'd probably go with a bogger pattern though. LOL

·
web wheeling, hard.
6,774 Posts
I think it is a bit of a conflict of interest, but looks cool!

I like anything custom, so rock on.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts