Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· Does this Pro Bono...
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a few of you may know, I was supposed to saturday the 19th. But a few months ago I caught her giving a ex a going away present before he deployed and I ended EVERYTHING.

Completed so far;

Started dating someone a few year younger, drop dead goreous, in med school, and does NOT know the word "No". :naughty:

Sold the 03 Avalanche I bought her, and bought an 02 SLP Firehawk.

New GF bought me Z06 Wheels for said Firehawk.

Bought a new hand gun.

Fixed my boat, and spent a weekend at my cottage drunk and fishing.

Went on a road trip with my old man, since I didn't see him nearly enough when she was around.

So now I have this Fri-Sun off but no wedding. Suggestions? :rock:

BTW: I MIGHT stop to B93 Bash, but rather not.

· Last Free Man
10,838 Posts
So a few of you may know, I was supposed to saturday the 19th. But a few months ago I caught her giving a ex a going away present before he deployed and I ended EVERYTHING.

Completed so far;

Started dating someone a few year younger, drop dead goreous, in med school, and does NOT know the word "No". :naughty:

Sold the 03 Avalanche I bought her, and bought an 02 SLP Firehawk.

New GF bought me Z06 Wheels for said Firehawk.

Bought a new hand gun.

Fixed my boat, and spent a weekend at my cottage drunk and fishing.

Went on a road trip with my old man, since I didn't see him nearly enough when she was around.

So now I have this Fri-Sun off but no wedding. Suggestions? :rock:

BTW: I MIGHT stop to B93 Bash, but rather not.
Watch out.:sonicjay::sonicjay:

· Does this Pro Bono...
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Propose to new chick on the day that the wedding would have been? :sonicjay:

Could actually see that, but after the last one... It will be a LONG time. She is ok with that though, she has 5 more years of school. Aka, more time for me to buy toys! :nana:

· Does this Pro Bono...
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Come on out with Creeping Death and I on the 19th, my birthday celebration and we going skydiving, then have a few.
Seriously? How much to sky dive? Where and when? And where are you grabbing a few? In the "lighter" area of town? :sonicjay:

· Registered
9,047 Posts
Seriously? How much to sky dive? Where and when? And where are you grabbing a few? In the "lighter" area of town? :sonicjay:
up in Fremont, small airport there. Like $400 for both of us. Going first class on sat for two hrs then we jump with a dude strap to our ass, won't let creepy strap himself to me ass, he asked. :teehee: then a few at my place or his, maybe the local brew house as well.

· Registered
5,719 Posts
I say you have a mock wedding at the place you were going to get married at. I mean the girl fucking bought you Z06 rims for your Firehawk, she's a keeper. I'd be happy to have a Firehawk alone. Son of a bitch. By the way, how big are those rims?

· Does this Pro Bono...
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
up in Fremont, small airport there. Like $400 for both of us. Going first class on sat for two hrs then we jump with a dude strap to our ass, won't let creepy strap himself to me ass, he asked. :teehee: then a few at my place or his, maybe the local brew house as well.
Doubt I will make the jump, but pm me your number and I may give you a call for some brews saturday. Thanks!

· Does this Pro Bono...
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I say you have a mock wedding at the place you were going to get married at. I mean the girl fucking bought you Z06 rims for your Firehawk, she's a keeper. I'd be happy to have a Firehawk alone. Son of a bitch. By the way, how big are those rims?
Ought to be easy, it was supposed to be at my cottage. And yeah, she's awesome... I haven't lost a second of sleep over the old girl. Though I haven't slept much. :teehee: The wheels are 17/18.

· Registered
9,047 Posts
Doubt I will make the jump, but pm me your number and I may give you a call for some brews saturday. Thanks!
not sure if I'll make it or not either :sonicjay:

pm sent :rock:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.