Discussion Starter #1

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
that sux, looks like a great setup. now it needs more exo-cage:(

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
At least it still has that sweet arV locker I put in it :sonicjay: I'd take the tv for the motorhome though.

·
used to be Ironman
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The current owner mentions the rear axle is a 60 but he never said what the front was.
He probably doesnt have a clue it also is a 60, and I like the "typo" ARV front locker, I am sure when the guy he bought it from told him it had an ARB he thought the guy said ARV and he has been going with that. Clueless bastard!

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Too funny many misspellings in the not so good section! Dear god how long will a 35" flat screen last in a Jeep that is used for anything but mall crawlin.

·
Insomniac
1,117 Posts
It's a waste either way you look at it. If it is a trail rig, a waste of space for all the electronic bs. If its a mallcrawler, attention whore rig, then a complete waste of your build.

·
Blowd up
6,335 Posts
It's a waste either way you look at it. If it is a trail rig, a waste of space for all the electronic bs. If its a mallcrawler, attention whore rig, then a complete waste of your build.
Or you could look at it one other way; that it is a Jeep, so it is a waste of time and effort either way. :teehee:

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
Must've been on Pimp My Ride, there's an unnecessary amount of speakers and monitors in unnecessary places(and I've got no problem with having a nice stereo system, that's just over kill).

There are probably monitors and speakers inside of the differentials.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
Must've been on Pimp My Ride, there's an unnecessary amount of speakers and monitors in unnecessary places(and I've got no problem with having a nice stereo system, that's just over kill).

There are probably monitors and speakers inside of the differentials.
Right :teehee: like on pimp my truck Wed night. They put monitors in the floor of this guys tow truck with two or three more in the dash and one giant one behind him.:fish:

·
used to be Ironman
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's a bummer. I remember that jeep. I bought my soft doors off the original guy you built it for.
I actually built this twice for two different guys. The first build was the long arm kit with a 8.8" rear and detroit with 4:56's and a lockright in the front 30

The next guy got the 60's and 8" coils with the 40" TSL's then switched to the 40" MTR's and TR beadlocks.

·
Support the Sport!
2,015 Posts
That rig is less than a mile down the street from me as I type. I actually had a chance to drive it a little bit after it was sold to Walt from the guy you built it for (Pre stero equip). Ironman you did a nice job on it. It's a bit tall for my taste but has alot of nice stuff in it (not talking about the stereo stuff though it is all nice too).

Walt bought it from the northwood guy and only owned it for a short time. he works for Skory Autosound (current owners of the jeep). When the guy who owns skory saw it he made an offer to Walt that he couldn't refuse and in went all of the audio equip. Basically, they installed all the audio equip for free and after a certain period of marketing time, Walt would get to keep all the audio equip for free. He'd have to take it to shows and stuff during the time though. Well Walt ended up selling it to Skory and then bought a different heavily modified jeep. Skory pretty much used the jeep as a marketing tool, though they did take it to silver lake once or twice. it also gets shipped around the area for car shows and what not.

So anyway, yeah, it's a bummer that it got stereo blinged out, but it could easily be switched back to a wheeler and someone could sell all the audio equipment. I like in the youtube videos, how they make it look like they did all the offroad mods though :fish:

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,013 Posts
wants $22,500 for it, i know cause i "temporally" was the highest bidder:sonicjay:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts