Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Warn M8274 that I need to sell. I picked it up with a bad motor. I did a complete disassembly and inspection and cleaned it up. It now has a new motor, new cable, and new brake linings. All genuine Warn parts. Comes with winch control and roller fairlead. It will be ready to go as soon as the brake linings come in. I'll add pics when I finish with the brake. $950 obo - - **** $850 **** obo

Pretty much ready to go. Wanted to get some pics posted. I still have to attach the solenoids and fill it with oil.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, possibly. I'm working on a 1983 CJ7, but it's mainly cosmetic stuff. It used to be real nice and then I kind of beat it up. So now I'm trying to make it look nice again. I'm looking for a running 302 Ford to swap in. Injected preferred. Other than that, I'm pretty good.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry - got more than that invested. Have you looked to see what an M8274 goes for? In the neighborhood of $1500. There is nothing different in a new one vs. an old one other than motor upgrades, and this has a new motor. $850 bottom dollar.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts