Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a solid Willys CJ-2A that is in running, or very near running, condition. Might consider a 3A also. I live in the western upper peninsula of Michigan, but have family in the Detroit area, so anywhere in between is fair game for location. I'd also consider WI and MN, maybe further for the right deal. Please e-mail me if you have something. I'm willing to pay a fair price for a good machine.

Thanks,
Brian
bjeggart at mtu.edu

·
81 inches of fun
14,286 Posts
Sounds like you need to roll around the UP more... I saw quite a few sitting around last time I was up there... made mental notes of location for myself of 2 of them though :tonka:

There was a 2A just north of Calumet heading toward Mt Bohemia out to the road for sale though that might interest you if it's still there.

·
CRANES ARE COOL
686 Posts
I'm looking for a solid Willys CJ-2A that is in running, or very near running, condition. Might consider a 3A also. I live in the western upper peninsula of Michigan, but have family in the Detroit area, so anywhere in between is fair game for location. I'd also consider WI and MN, maybe further for the right deal. Please e-mail me if you have something. I'm willing to pay a fair price for a good machine.

Thanks,
Brian
bjeggart at mtu.edu
Not sure what interest you would have in mine 1946 has glass tub. Have not tried to start in several years. search willys see my post dated May 25 2007 for pics

1 - 5 of 5 Posts