Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
yeap, i got a 91 ford explorer 4x4 4 door. i need a FRONT ONLY lift kit, 4-6" either one, its good to me, and if you have it used, abused, front only, rear too, i just need the 4" or 6" lift kit cheap. i can do the rear myself. im in illinois, would like to pick up or ship, depending on how far away u r and what state, i make lots of road trips and might just stop by ur state. the kit fits 91-94 explorers, and i heard bronco II fits as well, and maybee ranger. also i need tires and wheels. the pattern is 5.5x5. i might have wheels taken care of, just throwing it out there incase you guys have something i like. also tires. either tires on the rims, or the rims i have are 16" and right now im throwing on 275x75x16's, haha, they are big for stock ride height. also a body lift kit. 3" perfered, or is there a way to make your own? or do ya guys got something cheap.
sorry for the long message.
this is my first 4x4 build and im stoked to go all out!!!:woot:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
shit, sorry, i guess i forgot that. i have a 91 explorer 4x4, a bronko 2 kit works i heard, i have to call and double check, and maybee a ranger, im not sure.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
i have 34 10.5 16 ltbs in the parts for sale search my name. brand new!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes. My lead is helping you correctly describe what you need so you can find it. So much for fixing the title...
there we go, but seriously, do u know anyone, im new and dont really know my way around, and from wat i looked for i found nothing, anyone u kno?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts