Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
589 Fabrication
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need the stock steering off a 78-79 ford f-150 or bronco with the hp44. cheap/free

·
Recovering XJ owner
5,620 Posts
come and get it ... two to chose.

edit: actually what parts are you looking for?

·
589 Fabrication
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
evrything from knuckle to knuckle and knuckle to pitman arm. (so tie rod and drag link)

·
Recovering XJ owner
5,620 Posts
I have the tie rod, but need to check on the drag link. I won't be home until after 8 and will check for it asap.

·
589 Fabrication
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sounds good if ya have everything i can come out tonight and pick it up if thats ok.

·
Recovering XJ owner
5,620 Posts
ok. Here's what I have. Both axles are the same width ... f**k I already forgot ... I think around 68" bp -> bp, anyways I only have the tierods and no draglink. One has the mount for the drag link the other does not.

The cheaper one would come off the cast44 that I'm not using, which has the hole for the draglink in it.

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
wait free or small fee?
:miff:

Demand for something (e.g. - your "Wanted" post) typically commands some kind of cost. He said "cheaper", which implies that it will cost something (even though it sounds like he'll hook you up for cheap). Man, you "cheap-to-free" people...

roadhouse

Craig

·
589 Fabrication
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
:miff:

Demand for something (e.g. - your "Wanted" post) typically commands some kind of cost. He said "cheaper", which implies that it will cost something (even though it sounds like he'll hook you up for cheap). Man, you "cheap-to-free" people...

roadhouse

Craig

Well in his first post he said "Come and get it" and never mentioned a price...so when he said cheap i was just clarifying if he wanted money or not and if he did i figured he would add a price in that post.

·
589 Fabrication
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
steering is still needed, and and since 1x1 speed craig doesnt like "cheap to free" people, he offered to pay for it

·
Recovering XJ owner
5,620 Posts
How 'bout a liter of g*d damn cola (SuperTroopers, I love that movie) ... or a pint of JD would be nice.

I for sure do not have a drag link though.

·
589 Fabrication
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well im only 17 so alckly is a no go. but how about 2 litre of g*d damn cola of ur choice haha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts