Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a stock Jeep wheel for a spare for my XJ so I can toss the tiny one. Just something in decent condition.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
if you ever come this way, i have a free one for you (even has a tire on it)

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
otherwise i've got a few around...616.446.2605 about 5 or 10 minutes off of 96 and alpine in the grand rapids area. got tires on them, mostly. some i'd give, some i'd want a few bucks for.

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
about 15 minutes if you take the fremont exit @ m-120 (holton) i work 12 until 7, but could leave it sitting out for you; or you obviously could pick it up before 11 and after 8. call me tomorrow morning after 8 am if you think your schedule might work for getting it. 231-855-1826 -kevin

·
Registered
244 Posts
If you didn't get one this weekend, I have the original full size spare out of my XJ with a tire that doesn't look like its ever been on the ground.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kevin, sorry it didn't work out for me this weekend. Thanks anyways!

bjeles, what would you want for it? I already have a tire that I was going to use, but let me know.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Kevin, sorry it didn't work out for me this weekend. Thanks anyways!

bjeles, what would you want for it? I already have a tire that I was going to use, but let me know.
You can have it for free, if you want just a rim I can give you a stock steel xj wheel too later this week if that would work out better.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You can have it for free, if you want just a rim I can give you a stock steel xj wheel too later this week if that would work out better.
The stock steel rim will be fine. PM me whenever and let me know when a good time is and your address. Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i also have a wheel that you could have also have a set of d 35 shafts for ya i posted in your other thread ....i am a hour north of silverlake and could meet you there or somewhere on 131 likwe reed city if that would help ya out let me know so i can set something up with ya

1 - 14 of 14 Posts