Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have a 2000 Cherokee. 146k, runs like a dream! Rockers are gone (literally). Rest of body has no rust, peeling paint, or blisters... All good glass, power locks, windows (all work). 4x4 works. $1300 firm.

Drive it home, keep the motor and part out or scrap the rest...

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 2000 Cherokee. 146k, runs like a dream! Rockers are gone (literally). Rest of body has no rust, peeling paint, or blisters... All good glass, power locks, windows (all work). 4x4 works. $1300 firm.

Drive it home, keep the motor and part out or scrap the rest...
How's the head any coolant loss? Oil pressure when warm?

·
Registered
97 Posts
How's the head any coolant loss? Oil pressure when warm?
Everything is good. No coolant loss, great oil pressure when warm (at least according to factory gage). No knocks/ticks at startup or when warm. Just drove it 35-40 miles last night. Just really rusty rockers, etc...

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
i got one in a 2001 tj runs strong has 135k on it no loss of coolant just changed head gaske due to having to swap out a broken piston. currently still in the jeep i will be pulling after labor day to do v8 swap. asking $300

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
I've got one from a 94 Wrangler here. The only thing different should be your coils and distributor but you should be able to swap those from your current motor.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a complete 2000 Cherokee with 185000 on it. Bought it for my sons to run through the the woods. Body is rough but runs good. $800

1 - 11 of 11 Posts