·
I only wheel a boat.
17,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Red Package!

Shampoo Resistant F strain Crabs: One colony of F strain super crabs. We have gone through a lot of work but now we are finally able to introduce the F Strain Lice! These crabs are almost impossible to get rid of and have been through over a year of selective lab breeding to be the most aggressive and most reproductive species on the planet! This species can take up to two weeks to get rid of and apparently bite so much they cause the victim to scratch themselves raw and we can guarantee that nothing apart from two washes of everything the victim owns and a 100% delousing solution coverage will get rid of them! Our most popular item and our fastest breeders. We are more likely to have these stocked than the regular strains.

:woot::woot::woot::woot:

·
Registered
269 Posts
"I Never knew revenge could be so sweet! I have a noisy next door neighbour who just loves his dog so I made sure that the next time he petted old Rodger that he would be more mindful of other peoples sleep now that he is scratching his balls off every night"
:sonicjay:

"Thank you SO much you saved my marridge! My wife broke it off with her new lover because she thought he gave her crabs, wish I had found this site sooner!"
:fish: This guy is just stupid

·
I like trees
5,795 Posts
Wrong but funny. :sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts