Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Titles are over rated
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a complete (non running) dune buggy. I ma not sure what engine it has in it, although I know it is a VW. This a very complete buggy.
It is titled as a 197? vw beetle.
The buggy has an extra working trans, and a T-trailer.
pictures can be seen @ www.attitudefactory.com
I would consider YJ stuff as possible trade.

I am asking $1000 for the buggy.
located in waterford, MI
Scott 248 787 7678

·
Titles are over rated
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll give you $500 cash for the buggy. There's not much more there than a rusty frame.
Thanks for your opinion. I can appreciate what you feel it is worth by looking at a couple of pictures.
I would appreciate it a little more if you had some class, and told me in a pm, as not bash my thread.
There are already 2 people coming to see it, both saw the same pictures, see the rust but also see a complete project, that obviously has some value to them.
1 is driving here this weekend from 4 hours away, with cash, and knows I am firm on my price.
If you can find a more complete buggy for $500, then a better use of your time may be to go buy it, drive it to the book store, and pick up an ediquite book.:stan:

·
Upstanding Member
1,726 Posts
Thanks for your opinion. I can appreciate what you feel it is worth by looking at a couple of pictures.
I would appreciate it a little more if you had some class, and told me in a pm, as not bash my thread.
There are already 2 people coming to see it, both saw the same pictures, see the rust but also see a complete project, that obviously has some value to them.
1 is driving here this weekend from 4 hours away, with cash, and knows I am firm on my price.
If you can find a more complete buggy for $500, then a better use of your time may be to go buy it, drive it to the book store, and pick up an ediquite book.:stan:
:tonka:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts