Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
gimmie gimmie more
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if a shop does this around here and if they have the number thanks or if you haad it done

·
Premium Member
5,445 Posts
I'm not going to bust out a smart ass reply on this, because I'm not sure of what's being referred to.

I thought vulcanization was the process that bonded all of the components of the tire together, as in a brand new tire being made in a factory?

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
we put air in our tires at goodyear.
are you retarded or just stupid?

I'm not going to bust out a smart ass reply on this, because I'm not sure of what's being referred to.

I thought vulcanization was the process that bonded all of the components of the tire together, as in a brand new tire being made in a factory?
yes, vulcanization is a process in making new tires, or making rubber conveyors, or bonding rubber to itself in almost every application

Cliff Notes . He wants a re cap done.
no

Actually, probably a hole that is larger than a standard patch.
yes

·
Fucking Zen as Shit
16,148 Posts
vulcanized tires. Were can i get this done??
simple fucking question thanks
See fucktard that we fucking understand

When you post fucking stuff that looks like a 1st grader in their first fucking day of school wrote it it's fucking hard to underfuckingstand

See i can be an e-tough guy too by saying fucking alot

·
Yankabilly
7,944 Posts
Your simple fucking answer.... try Utica recap, on Utica rd, in Utica Mi. Find your own damn number.

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
Utica Tire Service - more info »
44805 Utica Rd, Utica, MI
(586) 731-5630
Category: Tires Recapping, Retreading & Repairing

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,750 Posts
where is the hole you want patched? Is it on or near a corner, or is it just a big hole? Its not really that hard to do but it takes a little time to set it up.

·
Premium Member
5,445 Posts

Fuckbreath,

"Vulcanized tire" is past tense, the tire has already been vulcanized, so nobody here has any idea what the fuck you're talking about, and is trying to find out in order to figure something out. Add your fucked up grammar and spelling, and it took 10 or so people to try to figure it out.

"Where can I get a tire Vulcanized, as I need it repaired"? is a correct and reasonable way to ask for help. Like white folks, you know?

·
skillicous
12,844 Posts
Fuckbreath,

"Vulcanized tire" is past tense, the tire has already been vulcanized, so nobody here has any idea what the fuck you're talking about, and is trying to find out in order to figure something out. Add your fucked up grammar and spelling, and it took 10 or so people to try to figure it out.

"Where can I get a tire Vulcanized, as I need it repaired"? is a correct and reasonable way to ask for help. Like white folks, you know?

really?

"Vulcanized tire" is past tense, the tire has already been vulcanized,
"Where can I get a tire Vulcanized, as I need it repaired"?
So you're asking for a tire to be repaired, that has already been repaired in the past?

I seriously think all he needed to say was (and in no particular order);

shop
tire
vulcanized

and anyone with any sort of reasoning skill should be able to figure out what the hell he is asking.
Is he asking for a bagel in the morning? Or maybe direction to the airport? Or maybe what time it was? No, he's asking for a shop that has the capability to get tires vulcanized, as in repairing a tire IN THE FUTURE

·
AAA GOLD ROCKS!!!!!
8,512 Posts
really?

So you're asking for a tire to be repaired, that has already been repaired in the past?

I seriously think all he needed to say was (and in no particular order);

shop
tire
vulcanized

and anyone with any sort of reasoning skill should be able to figure out what the hell he is asking.
Is he asking for a bagel in the morning? Or maybe direction to the airport? Or maybe what time it was? No, he's asking for a shop that has the capability to get tires vulcanized, as in repairing a tire IN THE FUTURE
Huh what does he want done? :poke:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts