Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Gustafson
9,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, today is the day the political commercials will finally end! Thank the Lord!

Go vote!! :nana:

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
Now we will wait and see if a certain group of people need safe spaces and puppies to help deal with not getting their way. And then we might have the other group that will burn the place to the ground.

·
Gustafson
9,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now we will wait and see if a certain group of people need safe spaces and puppies to help deal with not getting their way. And then we might have the other group that will burn the place to the ground.
Isn't that the same group? :sonicjay:

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,002 Posts
I prefer a kitten please, the puppy might grow up to be a big scary dog.

·
Desert Rat
7,009 Posts
funny, Obama complaining about the direction of the country while taking credit for Trumps achievements.

·
Low Range Drifter
8,118 Posts
I'm ready to take a break from the ads. Will be interesting to see the results. Polls were busy this morning at my precinct.

We even had a Nosey Nellie watching over our poll workers, which is odd since Hartland is relatively small and not really the front line of drama.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
N8KVB
4,390 Posts
I also can't wait for the ads to be over!

I feel with every passing election I care less and less and view all politicians as untrustworthy scum, but I get educated and go out and vote regardless.

I'm also curious the outcome of the prop 1, I haven't heard much for or against it, but I figured I would have heard more chatter. Maybe people don't want to be seen as supporters unless it passes lol.

·
Gustafson
9,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a work stop to make on the way home, just so happens it's right next to where I need to go and vote, and right down the street from the local watering hole. Hopefully it's not real busy so I can get in and out quickly, and I can have a beer or two and not be "dad" for an hour.... :teehee:

·
Kitten I'm gonna eat you!
3,734 Posts
Oh really?

If the Crypt Keeper runs again. I'm voting democrat in the primary for her challenger just to block her, then I'll vote Republican at the General Election to block her.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Well, the people of this state just voted to open the flood gates of voter fraud, so Michigan will almost certainly go to her in 2020.

For this redistricting commission, I'm really curious how this 'voters who "self identify" as democrat, republican, independent' is going to work out. I predict a bunch of democrats who self-identify as independent. This whole thing with same day registration and 'no-reason' absentee ballots has my spidey-senses pinging off the end of the fucking gauge. As it is, we have nursing homes all over the state full of absentee voters that don't fill out their own ballots. My wife has worked in those nursing homes assisting residents that can't read/understand the ballot a majority of the time. We're relying on the honesty of care givers that make 10-15 bucks an hour to read/complete it how the voter wants. Now there's going to be more.

·
Gustafson
9,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Well, the people of this state just voted to open the flood gates of voter fraud, so Michigan will almost certainly go to her in 2020.

For this redistricting commission, I'm really curious how this 'voters who "self identify" as democrat, republican, independent' is going to work out. I predict a bunch of democrats who self-identify as independent. This whole thing with same day registration and 'no-reason' absentee ballots has my spidey-senses pinging off the end of the fucking gauge. As it is, we have nursing homes all over the state full of absentee voters that don't fill out their own ballots. My wife has worked in those nursing homes assisting residents that can't read/understand the ballot a majority of the time. We're relying on the honesty of care givers that make 10-15 bucks an hour to read/complete it how the voter wants. Now there's going to be more.
I'm very scared with everything that has happened in the past 12 hours... I guess i'm just too conservative.

·
Registered
8,770 Posts
I'm very scared with everything that has happened in the past 12 hours... I guess i'm just too conservative. Everything single (major) vote I cast lost...
The media and liberal college instructors done its job. Convinced many young people to vote liberal. You know evil white republicans:teehee:
Trump did hold the senate, which is good. Obama and Clinton lost seats during their midterms.
With the house now in control of the dems we will see investigation upon investigation. I thought they were elected to work for the people not their own selfish gains

1 - 20 of 42 Posts