very nice looking female in a YJ

2K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  sglide 
#1 · (Edited)
around 3:15 today on m-59.

blue YJ with aluminum rear corners and 35" tires
"GOT SAND" bumper sticker

is that better guys?

didn't plan on getting slammed by a bunch of guys over a plate #

which didn't have to write down, she peaked my attention enough just to remember it.

and just for the bald guy that says it was him in a CJ.

totally wrong, unless you have 34C breast and below the shoulder length dark curly hair.

#19 ·
if it was you he wouldnt have been able to get close enough to read your plate number cause of your loud jeep.

#12 ·
You're right anyone driving near you can see it,but now any creep with a computer can see it,get an address etc... This is all just speculation,but why add fuel to some potential cyber creeps crap by posting a plate #? I would be pissed if I saw my daughters or my wifes plate # on the internet. It's not that hard to locate an address from a plate number. I did it with a phone call when some asshole shot a paintball gun at an old lady.

#18 ·
totally wrong, unless you have 34C breast and below the shoulder length dark curly hair.
wow you took one hell of a look, did you get any slobber on her while you were at it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.