Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
around 3:15 today on m-59.

blue YJ with aluminum rear corners and 35" tires
"GOT SAND" bumper sticker

is that better guys?

didn't plan on getting slammed by a bunch of guys over a plate #

which didn't have to write down, she peaked my attention enough just to remember it.

and just for the bald guy that says it was him in a CJ.

totally wrong, unless you have 34C breast and below the shoulder length dark curly hair.

·
Custom User Title
8,287 Posts
I think that you should def remove that plate number. If someone posted mine, I would be a little pissed. That is no way to get in her pants. :miff: :tonka:

·
iamfawkinwithyou
20,722 Posts
Hey guys that was me, I am a bald guy and its a cj jackass

·
(513) 891-8372
12,024 Posts
What's so special about a plate number? Anyone can see it any time you are on the road. It's not like it's private information.

·
Praise the lowered
2,962 Posts
You're right anyone driving near you can see it,but now any creep with a computer can see it,get an address etc... This is all just speculation,but why add fuel to some potential cyber creeps crap by posting a plate #? I would be pissed if I saw my daughters or my wifes plate # on the internet. It's not that hard to locate an address from a plate number. I did it with a phone call when some asshole shot a paintball gun at an old lady.

·
All out Idiot
1,714 Posts
stalker. i would remove the plate#

·
(513) 891-8372
12,024 Posts
You're right anyone driving near you can see it,but now any creep with a computer can see it,get an address etc... This is all just speculation,but why add fuel to some potential cyber creeps crap by posting a plate #? I would be pissed if I saw my daughters or my wifes plate # on the internet. It's not that hard to locate an address from a plate number. I did it with a phone call when some asshole shot a paintball gun at an old lady.
And how did you do this?

·
iamfawkinwithyou
20,722 Posts
around 3:15 today on m-59.

blue YJ with aluminum rear corners and 35" tires
"GOT SAND" bumper sticker

is that better guys?

didn't plan on getting slammed by a bunch of guys over a plate #

which didn't have to write down, she peaked my attention enough just to remember it.

and just for the bald guy that says it was him in a CJ.

totally wrong, unless you have 34C breast and below the shoulder length dark curly hair.
so I have man boobs (moobs) and like wigs. That was my plate #:stan:

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
wow you took one hell of a look, did you get any slobber on her while you were at it?

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
Hey guys that was me, I am a bald guy and its a cj jackass
if it was you he wouldnt have been able to get close enough to read your plate number cause of your loud jeep.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts