Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling off a lot of rare Scrambler parts, as I just bought a complete 1985 Scrambler and don't have a need for the items below. I'll probably be adding a few items in the next couple days, so check back on this post for updates.

All items are located just west of Grand Rapids. I'm looking to move these parts quickly, and will leave them for sale here for roughly a week, at which point I'll list anything left on eBay. These are my bottom-line prices; cash only no trades.

Let me know what you need.

Thanks,
Craig

• OEM Scrambler CJ-8 frame (PIC HERE, frame on left): Frame rails are in nice shape thanks to a healthy coating of oil, except the last 8" or so. Rear crossmembers need work, as do some of the body mounts. $300, or $550 w/title & VIN (SALE ON HOLD pending my buddy having first shot at this)
  • OEM Scrambler CJ-8 tub (PIC HERE): This Scrambler was from Virginia. Front floorpans have been patched, and rear floor sections under the roll bar pads need repair (center section of rear floor does not have rust-through). Rockers also need repair (I have donor sheet metal for these repairs). The tub is very repairable. The rear wheel opening lips are in GREAT shape, and this is typically not the case. $350 (SOLD)
  • Rare CJ 60/40 split bench seat w/brackets: Hard-to-find OEM CJ 60/40 split bench seat w/seat risers/brackets & slider (driver-side). Passenger seat is in nice shape. Base of driver seat has some tears, but the back is in nice shape. Fit 3 people in the front of your Scrambler. $125 *SOLD (OkieKid)*
  • YJ/CJ full hard doors (PIC HERE): These are in pretty nice shape. There is the start of some rust at the base of one of the window frames (typical spot), window mechanisms work great, key included. $275/pair *NOW ON EBAY*
  • (4) CJ-10a 8-lug wheels w/tires (PIC HERE): 8-lug 16.5" x 8" wheels with "roller" tires. Tires hold air very well, and still have some tread life. I actually used this rig to plow my driveway all last Winter. $40/set of four *SALE PENDING (BogHog360)*
  • Scrambler CJ-8 bulkhead (1): EXCELLENT rust-free condition from a rust-free Georgia Scrambler. Has one dent that could be easily fixed. Includes gasket that mounts to the bottom. $100 *SOLD (OkieKid)*
  • Scrambler CJ-8 bulkhead (2): Very nice condition (95% rust-free). Needs one ~3/4" x 2" repair on the bottom pic (not into the vertical section, just the lip itself). $65 *SALE PENDING (MudEgg)*
  • Scrambler CJ-8 Rollbar w/shoulder harness mounts: Nice condition, includes bushings/bolts for shoulder harness mounts. $60 *SALE PENDING (latheman)*
  • Grand Wagoneer frame (1) (PIC HERE...frame on right): This frame is from an '84 Grand Wagoneer that I planned on using for this diesel-powered Scrambler project, but I ended up buying a complete Scrambler that I'm going to use for this project. I hauled this frame back from Virginia, where Jeeps are in much better condition. It needs some very minor work on a few of the body mounts (easy fix), but most of it is still black paint, as you can see. The spot where the coffin-style tank skid plate mounts up in in GREAT shape. $225
  • Grand Wagoneer frame (2) (PIC HERE): Currently being used as a rolling stand for my old Scrambler tub (which I'll also be selling). It's from an '83 Wagoneer Limited that was originally from South Dakota. I removed one body mount (visible under the rear portion of the door in the photo below) for use on another project. The rear bumper was hit on the driver's side (see pic below), which put a small tweak in the frame. It could easily be straightened out. The spot where the coffin-style tank skid plate mounts up in has some surface rust, but is still very solid. This is the frame only; axles and springs will be sold separately. *NOW ON EBAY*
  • Jeep NP-208 transfer case: This t-case has been shelved for several years (I got it from Jack...rubicon1 here on greatlakes). I had it for a back-up for my CJ-10a, but since bought an '81 J-10 that also has a NP-208 (I don't need two spares). $75 including partial linkage (under-seat linkage, not the center shifter linkage). *SALE PENDING (sandmaster)*

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
can the vac disco be deleted like a yj disco?
The Dana 30 posi-lock kit doesn't work for the 44, but I have heard of people rigging a cable-actuated setup for them. You may want to do some searches on ifsja.org for more into.

Thanks,
Craig

·
welfare wheeler
6,989 Posts
would not want some kinda posi lock setup. if it could be totally removed or disabled then id be interested. is this a 2 pc shaft system like the disco 30?
if so can it be fixed with a single solid shaft??

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
would not want some kinda posi lock setup. if it could be totally removed or disabled then id be interested. is this a 2 pc shaft system like the disco 30?
if so can it be fixed with a single solid shaft??
I'm sure it could be eliminated. However, you'll have to do some research on ifsja.org to confirm. Let me know what you find out, and if you want to get them.

Thanks,
Craig

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are some pics of some of the rarer items...

$100 bulkhead (light brown):

CJ 60/40 split bench seat w/risers (brackets):

$65 bulkhead (black):

·
Simplify...
8,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Waggy rolling chassis is now on eBay. :thumb:

I still have a VERY nice, rust-free Waggy bare frame that I haven't listed on eBay yet. If anyone's interested in that, make me an offer before I list it there.

Thanks,
Craig

1 - 13 of 13 Posts