Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I received a call today from Bill letting me know that he (B&F 4 wheel Drive) was able to find a building just West of his current location and asked me to pass the word.

It will be on the southeast corner of Eureka Rd. & Inskter in Taylor.
he will be retaining his existing phone number 734.946.8526.

Bill, the owner is a great guy, a personal friend and does great work. I have used him for the last 15 years and sent him many a customer. He did my sbc conversion 10 years ago, my scout axle swap, a 4.3 swap in my dads YJ and a ton of other work like rebuilding my winch, and building me xcases and axles and custom fabbed stuff. He also told me his new place will have in house driveshaft capability. He is very knowledgable and honest and also has a huge stock of parts and transfer cases if you are in need. Since he has to be out of the current location by Nov 1 he doesn't have much time to spread the word and move all at the same time so I am giving him a hand.

So if you need some work done, looking for parts, want something custom built or need a lift kit please keep him in mind and support someone who supports wheeling and building. I appreciate you all taking the time to read this post.

·
Praise the lowered
2,962 Posts
:thumb: Dealt with him in the past,would recommend him.Honest guy.Changed a ring and pinion for me once,couldn't get there before closing time to pick up my truck(needed it that day for work),he hid the keys outside told me where,said come and get it and pay me later.Dude didn't know me at the time.Great guy,don't find many people like that. And yeah I paid him.:thumb:

·
2257 Compliant
331 Posts
B&F has done all of my gear and differential work. Quality work and good people. Good luck at the new location.

·
HURL SCOUTS
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
btt for new & updated information.

Thanks guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts