Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I can levitate!
9,241 Posts
They are total hacks. I knew that before I ever saw this post. Remy is a total douche bag and Will is a slimy a hole. Did you see that stupid ass Cup car they converted of Jeff Gordons? The uglies thing I have ever seen in my life and a shitty job to boot.

·
Feel lucky?
5,147 Posts
Looks similar to all the other "badass customizing" Tv shows out there, Pimp my ride, trick my truck, etc. Most of the dudes on those shows are total hacks and have little respect for the job they are doing, especially when it comes to stuff that is hidden under door panels, or body work. Most of it is just shitty and it disgusts me to think that people are willing to pay them bookoo bucks for utter garbage.

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
Looks similar to all the other "badass customizing" Tv shows out there, Pimp my ride, trick my truck, etc. Most of the dudes on those shows are total hacks and have little respect for the job they are doing, especially when it comes to stuff that is hidden under door panels, or body work. Most of it is just shitty and it disgusts me to think that people are willing to pay them bookoo bucks for utter garbage.
The shit they do on Trick My Truck is pretty damn impressive. Rhino, the paint guy does some wild and amazing stuff with an airbrush.

·
Registered
5,289 Posts
people will always pay for utter garbage work if all they care about is looking different and expensive. That's why wheelers that know quality are doing their part to balance out the retards.

But yeah the big rig show fab work was good who would fk with a truckers ride and not do quality work. My balls aren't big enough I can tell you that :)

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
pimp my ride on the otherhand.....
i never have seen so much stupid stuff done and a waste of money...... they have done a few good cars but for the most part it is useless crap that they put in or on a vehicle

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,274 Posts
nice work... cant wait to send somthing to them to customize

·
660 Posts
These are all the reasons that I do all of my own work.
This way, when I hit bump, I know that duct tape is not the only thing holding my speaker in place.
I think we all get great satisfaction in saying "I did that myself" or "my club member/ friend helped me do this". This is how we all learn about our rigs and increase braggin rights. Not all of use can do everything, but when we pitch in and help out one-another, we know it's not a hack job.(no pun intended)

However, it gives others ammunition to point out imperfections, like stingers that are not centered:tonka:

·
Custom User Title
8,287 Posts
pimp my ride on the otherhand.....
i never have seen so much stupid stuff done and a waste of money...... they have done a few good cars but for the most part it is useless crap that they put in or on a vehicle

I really like how they (pimp my ride) take an 80s Chevy Luv, pour 50 grand in to it, and do nothing to the engine that has 220,000 miles on it.

·
I only wheel a boat.
17,274 Posts
I really like how they (pimp my ride) take an 80s Chevy Luv, pour 50 grand in to it, and do nothing to the engine that has 220,000 miles on it.
its a chevy they never brake:sonicjay: :sonicjay:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts