1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Web Wheeler :(
1,706 Posts
launch somthing in the air lol i like defiance's idea

·
I can levitate!
9,241 Posts
I have one too. Waiting for the right occasion.

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,442 Posts
if its the old style ones they have a tablet of sodium azide(same shit as solid booster rockets on the space shuttle) about the size of an aspirin. the newer style use pellets that look like candy sprinkles.

dynamite type explosion????? I don't think so. confined space explosion yes. they can kill someone if you launch a projectile with it. as much fun as the stupidity in the videos looks like I would pass on making anything out of one.

·
Pew pew!
18,204 Posts
They will launch stuff pretty far up into the air. They damn near sound like a shotgun going off too.

Got to light a few off in the auto program at Ferris. Fun stuff!

·
EvL 1
3,566 Posts
I think you should give it to the guy with the strat cat thats pissing him off. Put it on the ground with a can of cat food on it and just wait for the right moment....

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,442 Posts
I think you should give it to the guy with the strat cat thats pissing him off. Put it on the ground with a can of cat food on it and just wait for the right moment....
You can't do it now that you said it here. the ASPCA will be watching for you now.

·
Fuck talk, Duck walk!
15,014 Posts
so its a cat-apult...

·
Mr. Special Snowflake.
13,112 Posts

·
Old School
33,042 Posts
Damn, I thought the title was 'unemployed air bag', was expecting to read about PP being out of work.

uckfin dylseixa

1 - 20 of 37 Posts