Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody else have that???

ever since i've been a kid i would occasionally get these laugh attacks, where i just laughed non stop for several minutes. it didn't matter what you did or said or what i was looking at, i would just laugh as hard as i could and i couldn't stop.

sometimes it happens when we're getting ready to go to bed and at first my wife finds it funny but after a few minutes she gets upset and sends me to the couch.

am i just weird or do other people get that too???

·
likes him some Red Dog
2,268 Posts
My friend Mikey does. He starts to cackle. :sonicjay:

·
i don't much care for you
2,397 Posts
yeah, every once in a while. it always happens when i am in a meeting or presentation or something....always somewhere where it isnt appropriate...hapenned a couple years ago at a funeral

·
Buy a Fiat! Save the UAW!
14,442 Posts
when I read the title purple barrel mesc came to mind :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay: :sonicjay:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hapenned a couple years ago at a funeral
ROFLMAO........now that's some funny shit. man that's gotta make you feel like a real ass. LOL

Yetti.......what's purple barrel mesc???

hey does anybody know of that video where these 2 disabled people are on a talk show and the guy has a really weird squeaky voice and the poor talk show host can't stop laughing???

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
It's only a problem when I'm with Sandals. :tonka:
i was gonna ask him how high he was when these laughing attacks occured.

·
Custom User Title
8,287 Posts
I get it... To the point that I can't catch my breath.. face turns beat red, no sounds comes out, tears start rollin.. I get the whole deal
I seen him, I was laughing too.

x2
if i'm on my back, i can't stop laughing for the life of me.
Stay off your back....

hahahahahahha
nah, my girls and i get crazy at times....
WPWP!

yeah, every once in a while. it always happens when i am in a meeting or presentation or something....always somewhere where it isnt appropriate...hapenned a couple years ago at a funeral
X2. I had to leave a catholic wedding because of it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts