But he's been deprived....

·
Get off my lawn.
3,692 Posts
I don't even know how to comment to that. :(

·
Registered
666 Posts
People like that scare me they got nothing to loose so they will do whatever they want and not care. Kid should be tried as an adult and sent to jail see how tough he is then and maybe see who's bitch he is.

·
Gustafson
9,998 Posts
People like that scare me they got nothing to loose so they will do whatever they want and not care. Kid should be tried as an adult and sent to jail see how tough he is then and maybe see who's bitch he is.

·
dog farts are the worst!!
1,500 Posts

X2

being as he is black and a white woman was telling to do something he did not want to do he will probably get off. she was out of line telling him to sit down is what ASS Sharpton would say.

·
extra on the SLOW
662 Posts
Life in prison.

If I'd been on that bus, he wouldn't be breathing.....Idk why those other people were just half assed standing there :poke:

·
Cadillac pimpin
3,632 Posts
Wow... I hope that dumb ****** gets a broom stick with shards of glass shoved into his rectum repeatedly. Any word on what he's being charged with/when the trial is/how much time he may or may not get? I haven't heard of this story until now...

·
Out for the Summer!
5,098 Posts
X2

being as he is black and a white woman was telling to do something he did not want to do he will probably get off. she was out of line telling him to sit down is what ASS Sharpton would say.
I don't think he could even get that. With the Lawyers school districts have coupled with the Strict teaching that school bus drivers have to go through to drive students it's pretty hard to say something like that. The kid was standing up, Being a Nuisance to the rest of the bus, she told him to sit down. He better not get off (I'm not to worried) and if he did, I think he'd have a vigilante mob coming after him. That would never happen on my bus but of course, I'm 6ft tall and 260 pounds.

·
Extraordinarily Ordinary
16,885 Posts
Something should be done with him for sure.
Jail is a win lose situation, hes off the streets for a while but is perfecting himself as a professional piece of shit.
He, at such a young age, is already too far gone for any kind of "rehabilitation" the judicial system may offer.
The best thing that could happen to a guy like him is to be killed by another piece of shit.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Jail is a win lose situation, hes off the streets for a while but is perfecting himself as a professional piece of shit.
He, at such a young age, is already too far gone for any kind of "rehabilitation" the judicial system may offer.
The best thing that could happen to a guy like him is to be killed by another piece of shit.
I agree 100%

·
Last Free Man
10,836 Posts
I agree 100%
x2 It's just like with most liberals, they can't be rahabilitated to think for themselves.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts