Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got a ultimate air tank this week had it filled today, has the hx220 regulator, put it in the garage standing straight up on work bench, a few minuits later heard a pop and found the little rubber plugs in the back of gauges popped out and the liquid from gauge leaking out, any ideas when bottle was turned on the gauge for the bottle pressure was reading about 900psi, had the line pressure set at 220 psi

·
Wasn't this attached?
4,125 Posts
There are a bunch of words with no capital letters and no periods, but you did use commas (although incorrectly). This bothers me more than your gauges.

Regardless, call Ultimate Air and he will fix your issue. They are great people to deal with.

42,949 Posts
Anything mass produced runs the risk of having a defect. Simply PM him tell him what happened and he will get you taken care of. Awesome customer service.

·
Big Block Ranger
2,698 Posts

·
welfare wheeler
6,989 Posts
his name is brian. he is a great guy. im sure he will take care of it.

call him at 313-595-5358. i go through allen park daily, but its a little late.
if he wanted me to stop by after 7pm, i could drop it off and pick it up for ya.

you could email him at [email protected]

call me if ya need me. ill be calling ya soon. buggy wont start again. seems to be the same problem as last time.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys im sure he will take care of it was just wondering if any one else had this problem and if it was common or some thing i did wrong

·
I'm that guy.
8,038 Posts
Simply PM him tell him what happened and he will get you taken care of. Awesome customer service.
his name is brian. he is a great guy. im sure he will take care of it.

call him at 313-595-5358. .
x2 brian is top notch. all you would have to do is call.

i have never had a problem with my tank.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts