Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:woot: Rashad new light heavyweight champ. :woot: Go Green!

·
spelling nazi
2,563 Posts
That was an awesome fight. Those jabs were killer.

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
I think Mir's domination and Rampages knockout were both more suprising but all three were great fights for sure.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im looking forward to the mir lesnor fight. i hope mir whoops his ass!!!
Won't happen, Mir got lucky in the first fight, Brock is a much better fighter now and won't put himself in a position to get submitted like before.

·
Registered
5,573 Posts
Yes he will, Brock needs about 10 more fights to gain enough experience to know that people are not going to stand with him. I'm sure hes working on his ground game 24/7 but he has a ton of things to learn yet. Will be a cool fight though but I think it will be over real quick one way or the other.

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
Won't happen, Mir got lucky in the first fight, Brock is a much better fighter now and won't put himself in a position to get submitted like before.
put down the pipe.

Lesnar may have been a world class college wrestler, and he may have some decent stand up, and he is fawkin massive, but mir's been doing this shit since he was in diapers, he will beat lesner.

·
Happy,happy,joy,joy
2,901 Posts
lesner is still green . he needs time to get better allaround skills before he can beat mir . I like brock but I've been a mir fan for along time . It takes more than a couple years in basic bbj to fight a good blackbelt . he may beat up on mir some but mir will win . but give brock a couple more years to learn and he could be unstopable.

·
Haggard Fab
11,993 Posts
I missed the fight :( I wish one of my broke ass friends would buy a fight here and there.

Im glad to hear Mir won though. He better beat lesnar. Brock flat out in no way deserves that belt.

·
Happy,happy,joy,joy
2,901 Posts
I'm still pissed forest lost . rashad talks way to much shit and showboats way to much . I hope rampage kicks his ass . .

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Yeah kinda bummed Forrest lost to that disrespectful peice of sh!t Evans.
Did you see him tap his cup and blow a kiss to Forrest in the 2nd round? Whant an a$$hole!

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
put down the pipe.

Lesnar may have been a world class college wrestler, and he may have some decent stand up, and he is fawkin massive, but mir's been doing this shit since he was in diapers, he will beat lesner.
Mir was getting his ass beat till Lesnar left his leg out there for him. He won't make that mistake again.

·
Happy,happy,joy,joy
2,901 Posts
when he fought randy he was gased in the 2nd round . mir just has to get thru The 1st couple rounds and he'll get a sub

·
expert jeep disassembler
8,005 Posts
Mir was getting his ass beat till Lesnar left his leg out there for him. He won't make that mistake again.
i dont think he will have a choice but to make that mistake again. alot of people forgot how good mir is with his few bad years he had. he is back and he proved it last night!

·
circling the drain
35,863 Posts
i dont think he will have a choice but to make that mistake again. alot of people forgot how good mir is with his few bad years he had. he is back and he proved it last night!
mir admitted that he tried to come back to fast after breaking his leg. I would say this is the first fight he has been 100% ready to be back and he beat a VERY worthy opponent and didn't submit him he knocked him out.

Mir will beat lesnar.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
mir admitted that he tried to come back to fast after breaking his leg. I would say this is the first fight he has been 100% ready to be back and he beat a VERY worthy opponent and didn't submit him he knocked him out.

Mir will beat lesnar.
Not to mention his alcohol problems.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts