Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
hicktown
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so looking for something densent on gas and 2000 or under to tow yj let me kwon thanks

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
I have got a 2000 dodge ram 1500 with the quad cab that i am selling. It only has 50,000 miles on it and is like brand new. It has the 360,auto, 4wd, and gets high 14's in mpg. I am located in warsaw, IN and am asking $12,500 obo. Let me know if you are interested.

·
hicktown
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank for offers ut i was thinking a litte bit older and alitte bit less money like 5g max

·
Banned
20,292 Posts
i suggest in your case looking for a diesel powered short style school bus. they are actually good tow vehicles, you have most likely spent time on one, and they are easy to pick up retarded girls with.

·
hicktown
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok where do i find a school bus i've thougth about it cuz i whould turn the bus into liveing quatersw and how loung can i go with one of them

·
Registered
888 Posts
i suggest in your case looking for a diesel powered short style school bus. they are actually good tow vehicles, you have most likely spent time on one, and they are easy to pick up retarded girls with.

That suits him

·
MTU 4x4
1,407 Posts
i have a 1990 Chevy 2500 3/4 ton 4x4 8 lug with a 350 TBI, TH400, NP203. The cab is in great shape except for the cab corners, and the bed is solid as well. It runs really strong, and can pull damn near anything. However, it burns a slight amount of oil, and has a pretty good oil leak right now. However, I am still driving it, and the motor is fine...I just have to figure out what the deal is with this damn leak. I am suspecting a leak at the base of the distributor or the oil filter connection. I am going to look at this more in depth in the next week or so. Other than that, it runs and drives fine, with a good interior. Has a bed liner, and tool box, and a brand new alternator, and would be a perfect tow rig. That is what I used it for. I am asking 2200. Let me know if you are serious, and I can take more pictures, and we can talk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts