Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
hug life
10,197 Posts
i have a jeep will that work?
it is alittle dusty from sitting in the garage
with my finger on the hood i drew a v8, hope that counts.
I may have another jeep but you know what they look like, 4 wheels, couple doors etc.

·
I have an avatar. Yippee.
4,292 Posts
Send $50 via Paypal and I'll PM you my address. Send an additional $25 if you want to arrange a meeting and inspect the vehicles. Test drives will cost you $15/vehicle- 4 mile limit and you must replace the fuel you use.

·
Merkin salesman
1,255 Posts
My brother mite be selling his 93 grand limited(fully loaded POS). Just rebuilt the motor and trans 2 years ago. The motor is really strong with a full edelbrock header system, m1 intake, performance PCM, etc. THe jeep is really beat up tho, the rear end howls because the gears were not setup rite last year and the viscus coupling on the t case is bad. dunno about a price yet, but he uses it as a DD still

·
I am the law.
29,823 Posts
My brother mite be selling his 93 grand limited(fully loaded POS). Just rebuilt the motor and trans 2 years ago. The motor is really strong with a full edelbrock header system, m1 intake, performance PCM, etc. THe jeep is really beat up tho, the rear end howls because the gears were not setup rite last year and the viscus coupling on the t case is bad. dunno about a price yet, but he uses it as a DD still

You suck at this game.

·
Custom User Title
8,287 Posts
I am selling two jeeps that will be worth $10,000 when it is done. All you need to do is buy $1,000 jeep from me for $10,000, then put $9,000 into it, and you have a jeep that is worth $10,000. PM me for pic refusal and other assinine remarks as to what I am selling.

Or maybe you can just take my word for it and throw me a bunch of cash for what I say that I have but won't prove to you what I have. LMK.

·
broken
5,093 Posts
assholes!!!:sonicjay:

i have two they are 1/64 scale to use as a template $9999

·
(513) 891-8372
12,024 Posts
Yea, so I gots these two jeeps, one has a 800 horse chevy stroker, the other will be really cool once you put the engine, rear end, seats, roll bar, and windshild back in, and you have to find your own trans and t-case. But it will be cool as hell when you get it done, and painted, and a few other odds and ends. If I were to finish it, I would put it on e-bay for a buy it now price of 17,000 for that one alone.

They are in the garage here.

I'll let them go for 8,000, firm

no trades

no offers

no pictures

firm

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Yea, so I gots these two jeeps, one has a 800 horse chevy stroker, the other will be really cool once you put the engine, rear end, seats, roll bar, and windshild back in, and you have to find your own trans and t-case. But it will be cool as hell when you get it done, and painted, and a few other odds and ends. If I were to finish it, I would put it on e-bay for a buy it now price of 17,000 for that one alone.

no trades

no offers

no pictures

firm

wow that sounds like a really good deal.
i wll rush rite over with lots of money and look at them to see if i want them
cuz i would much rather drive many hours to look at something than see some pics from here at my house

·
cold as ice
1,284 Posts

no trades

no offers

no pictures

firm

How much for the garage??

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.