Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Two Ford 9" complete axles. Complete from end to end. Axles out of what I believe was a ford truck. Father-in law was going to install on a jeep, but he retired and moved to Arizona and they are in my way. Do not know anymore about them and if you want to know more set up an appointment to view them. No pics. No rust, not seized.

If you are still interested, please PM in case the deal falls through.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They Look to be Truck width not Bronco, but then again I really do not know. They could be the best axles ever built or the worst. They were my father-in laws not mine. That is why I am only asking $100 for both axles. Probably a local sale is better for someone who wants to come and look at them. If interested come and look or recruit someone local who knows and can look. I do not want to give you any information that maybe false and/or misleading. As for the $.02 above. Just keep it, it is not worth it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a big block dodge 400 and 2 chevy 350's (1 completly rebuilt sitting in a 48' ford coupe). All ran when pulled. The rebuilt one I just brought home from the shop and it has not been started yet. Everything is for sale including the 48' ford coupe. I also have jeep seats (see ad in parts section), 8 jeep rims (4 have tires, see add in parts section), and other stuff. Everyting is for sale.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes. Tranny for both 350's and a 727 for the big block. But the 727 is in piece, actually think I have 4x4 tranny stuff as well for the 727. Not sure what the chevy trannys are exactly. Everything is automatic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.